Shade meaning in HindiShade is a english word.
Shade Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
shade = छाया
- Usage: A shade is a cool place in summers.
shade = रंग
- Usage: Choose a lighter shade.
shade = सूक्ष्म अंतर
- Usage: A word with many shades of meaning.
shade = थोड़ा सा
- Usage: I think it's a shade warmer today.
shade = शेड कर[लगा]
shade = आच्छादित करना
- Usage: She shaded her eyes with her hands.
shade = ढकना
- Usage: There was a small shaded light in the corner of the room.
shade = छायित करना/गहराना
- Usage: The shaded areas on the map are very clear.
shade = धीरे-धीरे बदल जाना
- Usage: The painting had scarlet shading off into pink.
Shade Meaning in Detail
shade (noun) = relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body
Synonyms: shade, shadiness, shadowiness
- Usage: it is much cooler in the shade
- Usage: there's too much shadiness to take good photographs
shade (noun) = a quality of a given color that differs slightly from another color
Synonyms: shade, tint, tincture, tone
- Usage: after several trials he mixed the shade of pink that she wanted
shade (noun) = protective covering that protects something from direct sunlight
- Usage: they used umbrellas as shades
- Usage: as the sun moved he readjusted the shade
shade (noun) = a subtle difference in meaning or opinion or attitude
Synonyms: nuance, nicety, shade, subtlety, refinement
- Usage: without understanding the finer nuances you can't enjoy the humor
- Usage: don't argue about shades of meaning
shade (noun) = a position of relative inferiority
- Usage: an achievement that puts everything else in the shade
- Usage: his brother's success left him in the shade
shade (noun) = a slight amount or degree of difference
Synonyms: tad, shade
- Usage: a tad too expensive
- Usage: not a tad of difference
- Usage: the new model is a shade better than the old one
shade (noun) = a mental representation of some haunting experience
Synonyms: ghost, shade, spook, wraith, specter, spectre
- Usage: he looked like he had seen a ghost
- Usage: it aroused specters from his past
shade (noun) = a representation of the effect of shadows in a picture or drawing (as by shading or darker pigment)
shade (verb) = cast a shadow over
Synonyms: shadow, shade, shade_off
shade (verb) = represent the effect of shade or shadow on
Synonyms: shade, fill_in
shade (verb) = protect from light, heat, or view
- Usage: Shade your eyes when you step out into the bright sunlight
shade (verb) = vary slightly
- Usage: shade the meaning
shade (verb) = pass from one quality such as color to another by a slight degree
- Usage: the butterfly wings shade to yellow
- afloat meaning in Hindi
- get-inside meaning in Hindi
- suggestion meaning in Hindi
- idiotically meaning in Hindi
- abortionist meaning in Hindi
- meanwhile meaning in Hindi
- impugn meaning in Hindi
- clearness meaning in Hindi
- drunkenness meaning in Hindi
- revolving meaning in Hindi
- participle meaning in Hindi
- squelchy meaning in Hindi
- sandwich-board meaning in Hindi
- valve meaning in Hindi
- quickly meaning in Hindi