Shed meaning in HindiShed is a english word.
Shed Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
shed = सायबान
- Usage: He kept the cattle shed quite dirty.
shed = झाड़ना
- Usage: Coniferous forests shed their leaves during a particular time.
shed = बहाना
- Usage: Freedom fighters shed their blood for their country.
shed = छोड़ देना
- Usage: You should have the will power to shed your bad habits.
shed = फैलाना
- Usage: The candles shed a soft glow over the room.
Shed Meaning in Detail
shed (noun) = an outbuilding with a single story; used for shelter or storage
shed (verb) = get rid of
Synonyms: shed, cast, cast_off, shake_off, throw, throw_off, throw_away, drop
- Usage: he shed his image as a pushy boss
- Usage: shed your clothes
shed (verb) = pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
Synonyms: spill, shed, pour_forth
- Usage: shed tears
- Usage: spill blood
- Usage: God shed His grace on Thee
shed (verb) = cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
Synonyms: spill, shed, disgorge
- Usage: spill the beans all over the table
shed (verb) = cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers
Synonyms: shed, molt, exuviate, moult, slough
- Usage: our dog sheds every Spring
shed (adj) = shed at an early stage of development
Synonyms: caducous, shed
- Usage: most amphibians have caducous gills
- Usage: the caducous calyx of a poppy
- primrose meaning in Hindi
- relic meaning in Hindi
- heroin meaning in Hindi
- single_minded meaning in Hindi
- joke meaning in Hindi
- headache meaning in Hindi
- eaves meaning in Hindi
- place_setting meaning in Hindi
- completion meaning in Hindi
- glib meaning in Hindi
- oneness meaning in Hindi
- antonym meaning in Hindi
- timescale meaning in Hindi
- focal_point meaning in Hindi
- seraph meaning in Hindi