Signal meaning in HindiSignal is a english word.
Signal Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
signal = संकेत
- Usage: He gave the signal to the ship for deciding the direction.
- Usage: We must follow traffic signal.
- Usage: Our bad behaviour is the signal of our bad background.
- Usage: The graph on her computer is distorted because of interrupted signal.
signal = संकेत करना/सिगनल देना
- Usage: He was signaling for the removal of unwanted crowd.
signal = विशिष्ट/असाधारण
- Usage: It is a signal victory to him.
Signal Meaning in Detail
signal (noun) = any nonverbal action or gesture that encodes a message
Synonyms: signal, signaling, sign
- Usage: signals from the boat suddenly stopped
signal (noun) = any incitement to action
- Usage: he awaited the signal to start
- Usage: the victory was a signal for wild celebration
signal (noun) = an electric quantity (voltage or current or field strength) whose modulation represents coded information about the source from which it comes
signal (verb) = communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs
Synonyms: sign, signal, signalize, signalise
- Usage: He signed his disapproval with a dismissive hand gesture
- Usage: The diner signaled the waiters to bring the menu
signal (verb) = be a signal for or a symptom of
Synonyms: bespeak, betoken, indicate, point, signal
- Usage: These symptoms indicate a serious illness
- Usage: Her behavior points to a severe neurosis
- Usage: The economic indicators signal that the euro is undervalued
signal (adj) = notably out of the ordinary
- Usage: the year saw one signal triumph for the Labour party
- redouble meaning in Hindi
- wringer meaning in Hindi
- reinvest meaning in Hindi
- sultan meaning in Hindi
- accurately meaning in Hindi
- motor meaning in Hindi
- athletics meaning in Hindi
- gratuitous meaning in Hindi
- unheralded meaning in Hindi
- informed meaning in Hindi
- nymph meaning in Hindi
- drape meaning in Hindi
- wire meaning in Hindi
- astringent meaning in Hindi
- inescapably meaning in Hindi