Sit meaning in HindiSit is a english word.
Sit Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
sit = बैठना
- Usage: He requested her to sit.
- Usage: Teacher made the students to sit quitely.
Sit Meaning in Detail
sit (verb) = be seated
Synonyms: sit, sit_down
sit (verb) = be around, often idly or without specific purpose
Synonyms: sit, sit_around
- Usage: The object sat in the corner
- Usage: We sat around chatting for another hour
sit (verb) = take a seat
Synonyms: sit_down, sit
sit (verb) = be in session
- Usage: When does the court of law sit?
sit (verb) = assume a posture as for artistic purposes
Synonyms: model, pose, sit, posture
- Usage: We don't know the woman who posed for Leonardo so often
sit (verb) = sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
Synonyms: ride, sit
- Usage: She never sat a horse!
- Usage: Did you ever ride a camel?
- Usage: The girl liked to drive the young mare
sit (verb) = be located or situated somewhere
- Usage: The White House sits on Pennsylvania Avenue
sit (verb) = work or act as a baby-sitter; I have too much homework to do"
Synonyms: baby-sit, sit
- Usage: I cannot baby-sit tonight
sit (verb) = show to a seat; assign a seat for
Synonyms: seat, sit, sit_down
- Usage: The host seated me next to Mrs. Smith
sit (verb) = serve in a specific professional capacity
- Usage: the priest sat for confession
- Usage: she sat on the jury
- holiness meaning in Hindi
- thatch meaning in Hindi
- footing meaning in Hindi
- breath meaning in Hindi
- draper meaning in Hindi
- flummox meaning in Hindi
- Shrivel meaning in Hindi
- vagabond meaning in Hindi
- Afghan meaning in Hindi
- crap meaning in Hindi
- statelessness meaning in Hindi
- orgy meaning in Hindi
- firsthand meaning in Hindi
- sotto_voice meaning in Hindi
- fire_drill meaning in Hindi