Smear meaning in HindiSmear is a english word.
Smear Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
smear = मैला करना
- Usage: During holi festival people smear the faces of others with all sorts of greasy and oily substances.
smear = बदनाम करना
- Usage: During election time the politicians smear the credibility of their opponents.
smear = कलंक लगाना
- Usage: The media today is permitting many cock and bull stories to smear the reputation of PM.
smear = धब्बा
- Usage: Smear on the walls during election time by posters leave indelible marks.
smear = मेडिकल परीक्षण
- Usage: A smear list is a medical list to check the cancer tissues or many other heart ailments.
Smear Meaning in Detail
smear (noun) = slanderous defamation
Synonyms: smear, vilification, malignment
smear (noun) = a thin tissue or blood sample spread on a glass slide and stained for cytologic examination and diagnosis under a microscope
Synonyms: smear, cytologic_smear, cytosmear
smear (noun) = a blemish made by dirt
Synonyms: smudge, spot, blot, daub, smear, smirch, slur
- Usage: he had a smudge on his cheek
smear (noun) = an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
Synonyms: blot, smear, smirch, spot, stain
- Usage: he made a huge blot on his copybook
smear (verb) = stain by smearing or daubing with a dirty substance
smear (verb) = make a smudge on; soil by smudging
Synonyms: smear, blur, smudge, smutch
smear (verb) = cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it
Synonyms: daub, smear
- Usage: smear the wall with paint
- Usage: daub the ceiling with plaster
smear (verb) = charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone
Synonyms: defame, slander, smirch, asperse, denigrate, calumniate, smear, sully, besmirch
- Usage: The journalists have defamed me!" "The article in the paper sullied my reputation
- humanize meaning in Hindi
- outline meaning in Hindi
- shallows meaning in Hindi
- skylight meaning in Hindi
- wrapper meaning in Hindi
- repentance meaning in Hindi
- lure meaning in Hindi
- out-tray meaning in Hindi
- biting meaning in Hindi
- housebroken meaning in Hindi
- halterneck meaning in Hindi
- blubbery meaning in Hindi
- esoteric meaning in Hindi
- sidetrack meaning in Hindi
- tillage meaning in Hindi