So meaning in HindiSo is a english word.
So Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
so = इतना
- Usage: Don't look so angry.
so = अत्यधिक
- Usage: I am so glad to see you in my house.
- Usage: I have not enjoyed so much in tour.
so = उसी तरह/समान रूप से
- Usage: He is not so good as his brother.
- Usage: The banner was so big.
so = ऐसा
- Usage: I was not sure if she will succeed but I certainly hope so.
- Usage: John is going to help me, or so he says.
so = भी
- Usage: He is divorced and so am I.
so = इसलिये
- Usage: The shop was closed so I couldn't get my requirements.
- Usage: So, it was that he finally returned home.
so = ताकि
- Usage: I gave you a map so you wouldn't get lost.
so = तो फिर
- Usage: So I have a couple of drinks on the way home.
- Usage: So thats the end of this movie.
- Usage: So there is no proof, we can't do anything.
So Meaning in Detail
so (noun) = the syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization
Synonyms: sol, soh, so
so (adv) = to a very great extent or degree
- Usage: the idea is so obvious
- Usage: never been so happy
- Usage: I love you so
- Usage: my head aches so!
so (adv) = in a manner that facilitates
- Usage: he observed the snakes so he could describe their behavior
- Usage: he stooped down so he could pick up his hat
so (adv) = in such a condition or manner, especially as expressed or implied
- Usage: They're happy and I hope they will remain so
- Usage: so live your life that old age will bring no regrets
so (adv) = to a certain unspecified extent or degree
- Usage: I can only go so far with this student
- Usage: can do only so much in a day
so (adv) = in the same way; also
- Usage: I was offended and so was he
- Usage: worked hard and so did she
so (adv) = in the way indicated; (`thusly' is a nonstandard variant)
Synonyms: thus, thusly, so
- Usage: hold the brush so
- Usage: set up the pieces thus
so (adv) = (usually followed by `that') to an extent or degree as expressed
- Usage: he was so tired he could hardly stand
- Usage: so dirty that it smells
so (adv) = subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors)
Synonyms: then, so, and_so, and_then
- Usage: then he left
- Usage: go left first, then right
- Usage: first came lightning, then thunder
- Usage: we watched the late movie and then went to bed
- Usage: and so home and to bed
so (adv) = (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result
Synonyms: therefore, hence, thence, thus, so
- Usage: therefore X must be true
- Usage: the eggs were fresh and hence satisfactory
- Usage: we were young and thence optimistic
- Usage: it is late and thus we must go
- Usage: the witness is biased and so cannot be trusted
so (adv) = in truth (often tends to intensify)
Synonyms: indeed, so
- Usage: they said the car would break down and indeed it did
- Usage: it is very cold indeed
- Usage: was indeed grateful
- Usage: indeed, the rain may still come
- Usage: he did so do it!
- chief meaning in Hindi
- heartless meaning in Hindi
- unearth meaning in Hindi
- majority meaning in Hindi
- sawmill meaning in Hindi
- dekko meaning in Hindi
- virtuous meaning in Hindi
- uncivilized meaning in Hindi
- enormity meaning in Hindi
- bray meaning in Hindi
- host meaning in Hindi
- whip-round meaning in Hindi
- holding_company meaning in Hindi
- shock_treatement meaning in Hindi
- stimulant meaning in Hindi