Stand up meaning in HindiStand up is a english word.
Stand up Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
stand up = आमने सामने की
- Usage: A stand up row with elders in not a good act on part of youngesters.
Stand up Meaning in Detail
stand up (verb) = rise to one's feet
Synonyms: arise, rise, uprise, get_up, stand_up
- Usage: The audience got up and applauded
stand up (verb) = refuse to back down; remain solid under criticism or attack
stand up (verb) = put into an upright position
Synonyms: stand, stand_up, place_upright
- Usage: Can you stand the bookshelf up?
stand up (verb) = be standing; be upright
Synonyms: stand, stand_up
- Usage: We had to stand for the entire performance!
stand up (verb) = defend against attack or criticism
Synonyms: stand_up, stick_up
- Usage: He stood up for his friend
- Usage: She stuck up for the teacher who was accused of harassing the student
stand up (verb) = resist or withstand wear, criticism, etc.
Synonyms: stand_up, hold_up, hold_water
- Usage: Her shoes won't hold up
- Usage: This theory won't hold water
stand up (verb) = rise up as in fear
Synonyms: bristle, uprise, stand_up
- Usage: The dog's fur bristled
- Usage: It was a sight to make one's hair uprise!
- iteration meaning in Hindi
- redundant meaning in Hindi
- strikebound meaning in Hindi
- steer meaning in Hindi
- hot_dog meaning in Hindi
- tailgate meaning in Hindi
- tart meaning in Hindi
- browbeat meaning in Hindi
- headmaster meaning in Hindi
- trend meaning in Hindi
- close-fitting meaning in Hindi
- onset meaning in Hindi
- landing meaning in Hindi
- shoe meaning in Hindi
- praise meaning in Hindi