Stick meaning in HindiStick is a english word.
Stick Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
stick = लाठी
- Usage: Old people generally use stick to walk properly.
stick = छड़ी
- Usage: My brother is a good player of stick games.
stick = ड्रम छड़ी
- Usage: Ram has got a very good speed at the drum stick.
stick = लकड़ी
- Usage: My servant kept away all the sticks after are furniture work was over.
stick = पुलीस का ड़ंड़ा
- Usage: The thieves are scared of the police stick.
stick = असाधारण व्यक्ति
- Usage: Ram is a funny old stick.
stick = चिपकना
- Usage: I tried to STICK All the strickers on the cupboard.
stick = घुसेड़ना
- Usage: Stick the iron nail into the wall.
stick = बरदाश्त करना
- Usage: I can't stick on to the TV for more than two hours.
stick = सथापित करना
- Usage: I want to stick the name of my company in the market scenario.
Stick Meaning in Detail
stick (noun) = an implement consisting of a length of wood
- Usage: he collected dry sticks for a campfire
- Usage: the kid had a candied apple on a stick
stick (noun) = a small thin branch of a tree
stick (noun) = a lever used by a pilot to control the ailerons and elevators of an airplane
Synonyms: stick, control_stick, joystick
stick (noun) = a rectangular quarter pound block of butter or margarine
stick (noun) = informal terms for the leg
Synonyms: pin, peg, stick
- Usage: fever left him weak on his sticks
stick (noun) = a long implement (usually made of wood) that is shaped so that hockey or polo players can hit a puck or ball
stick (noun) = a long thin implement resembling a length of wood
- Usage: cinnamon sticks
- Usage: a stick of dynamite
stick (noun) = marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking
Synonyms: joint, marijuana_cigarette, reefer, stick, spliff
stick (noun) = threat of a penalty
- Usage: the policy so far is all stick and no carrot
stick (verb) = put, fix, force, or implant
Synonyms: lodge, wedge, stick, deposit
- Usage: lodge a bullet in the table
- Usage: stick your thumb in the crack
stick (verb) = stay put (in a certain place); we are not moving to Cincinnati"
Synonyms: stay, stick, stick_around, stay_put
- Usage: We are staying in Detroit
- Usage: Stay put in the corner here!
- Usage: Stick around and you will learn something!
stick (verb) = stick to firmly
Synonyms: adhere, hold_fast, bond, bind, stick, stick_to
- Usage: Will this wallpaper adhere to the wall?
stick (verb) = be or become fixed
- Usage: The door sticks--we will have to plane it
stick (verb) = endure
- Usage: The label stuck to her for the rest of her life
stick (verb) = be a devoted follower or supporter
Synonyms: adhere, stick
- Usage: The residents of this village adhered to Catholicism
- Usage: She sticks to her principles
stick (verb) = be loyal to
Synonyms: stand_by, stick_by, stick, adhere
- Usage: She stood by her husband in times of trouble
- Usage: The friends stuck together through the war
stick (verb) = cover and decorate with objects that pierce the surface
- Usage: stick some feathers in the turkey before you serve it
stick (verb) = fasten with an adhesive material like glue
- Usage: stick the poster onto the wall
stick (verb) = fasten with or as with pins or nails
- Usage: stick the photo onto the corkboard
stick (verb) = fasten into place by fixing an end or point into something
- Usage: stick the corner of the sheet under the mattress
stick (verb) = pierce with a thrust using a pointed instrument
- Usage: he stuck the cloth with the needle
stick (verb) = pierce or penetrate or puncture with something pointed
- Usage: He stuck the needle into his finger
stick (verb) = come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation
Synonyms: cling, cleave, adhere, stick, cohere
- Usage: The dress clings to her body
- Usage: The label stuck to the box
- Usage: The sushi rice grains cohere
stick (verb) = saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous
Synonyms: stick, sting
- Usage: They stuck me with the dinner bill
- Usage: I was stung with a huge tax bill
stick (verb) = be a mystery or bewildering to
Synonyms: perplex, vex, stick, get, puzzle, mystify, baffle, beat, pose, bewilder, flummox, stupefy, nonplus, gravel, amaze, dumbfound
- Usage: This beats me!
- Usage: Got me--I don't know the answer!
- Usage: a vexing problem
- Usage: This question really stuck me
- sloppy meaning in Hindi
- stripe meaning in Hindi
- peninsula meaning in Hindi
- jobcentre meaning in Hindi
- navigator meaning in Hindi
- artichoke meaning in Hindi
- loco meaning in Hindi
- renounce meaning in Hindi
- underclothes meaning in Hindi
- sour_cream meaning in Hindi
- fez meaning in Hindi
- derive meaning in Hindi
- impassive meaning in Hindi
- ascertain meaning in Hindi
- sage meaning in Hindi