Sticky meaning in HindiSticky is a english word.
Sticky Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
sticky = चिपचिपा
- Usage: Gum produces a sticky effect on a paper.
sticky = उमस
- Usage: Due to moisture in the atmosphere, the weather was very sticky yesterday.
sticky = पसीने में लथपथ
- Usage: I was all sticky after playing basketball throughout the evening.
sticky = बुरा समय
- Usage: My fortune is undergoing a sticky situation.
sticky = कंजूस
- Usage: My mother was a bit sticky in giving me money for the movie.
Sticky Meaning in Detail
sticky (adj) = having the sticky properties of an adhesive
Synonyms: gluey, glutinous, gummy, mucilaginous, pasty, sticky, viscid, viscous
sticky (adj) = moist as with undried perspiration and with clothing sticking to the body
- Usage: felt sticky and chilly at the same time
sticky (adj) = hot or warm and humid
Synonyms: muggy, steamy, sticky
- Usage: muggy weather
- Usage: the steamy tropics
- Usage: sticky weather
sticky (adj) = hard to deal with; especially causing pain or embarrassment
Synonyms: awkward, embarrassing, sticky, unenviable
- Usage: awkward (or embarrassing or difficult) moments in the discussion
- Usage: an awkward pause followed his remark
- Usage: a sticky question
- Usage: in the unenviable position of resorting to an act he had planned to save for the climax of the campaign
sticky (adj) = covered with an adhesive material
- unwaged meaning in Hindi
- obsess meaning in Hindi
- in_toto meaning in Hindi
- uneconomically meaning in Hindi
- search_light meaning in Hindi
- tankard meaning in Hindi
- finding meaning in Hindi
- episode meaning in Hindi
- injury meaning in Hindi
- vocal meaning in Hindi
- trier meaning in Hindi
- parade meaning in Hindi
- seem meaning in Hindi
- shape meaning in Hindi
- olive meaning in Hindi