Swallow meaning in HindiSwallow is a english word.
Swallow Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
swallow = निगलना
- Usage: Snakes swallow their pray.
swallow = आँख मूँदकर विश्वास करना
- Usage: He flatters her outrageously, and she swallows it whole.
swallow = समा लेना
- Usage: The air craft was swallowed in the clouds.
swallow = समाप्त करना
- Usage: The cost of the trail swallowed up all their savings.
swallow = अबाबील
- Usage: A lone swallow sat on the tree stump.
Swallow Meaning in Detail
swallow (noun) = a small amount of liquid food
Synonyms: swallow, sup
- Usage: a sup of ale
swallow (noun) = the act of swallowing
Synonyms: swallow, drink, deglutition
- Usage: one swallow of the liquid was enough
- Usage: he took a drink of his beer and smacked his lips
swallow (noun) = small long-winged songbird noted for swift graceful flight and the regularity of its migrations
swallow (verb) = pass through the esophagus as part of eating or drinking
Synonyms: swallow, get_down
- Usage: Swallow the raw fish--it won't kill you!
swallow (verb) = engulf and destroy
- Usage: The Nazis swallowed the Baltic countries
swallow (verb) = enclose or envelop completely, as if by swallowing
Synonyms: immerse, swallow, swallow_up, bury, eat_up
- Usage: The huge waves swallowed the small boat and it sank shortly thereafter
swallow (verb) = utter indistinctly
- Usage: She swallowed the last words of her speech
swallow (verb) = take back what one has said
Synonyms: swallow, take_back, unsay, withdraw
- Usage: He swallowed his words
swallow (verb) = keep from expressing
- Usage: I swallowed my anger and kept quiet
swallow (verb) = tolerate or accommodate oneself to
Synonyms: accept, live_with, swallow
- Usage: I shall have to accept these unpleasant working conditions
- Usage: I swallowed the insult
- Usage: She has learned to live with her husband's little idiosyncrasies
swallow (verb) = believe or accept without questioning or challenge
- Usage: Am I supposed to swallow that story?
- cheeky meaning in Hindi
- persecute meaning in Hindi
- antiseptic meaning in Hindi
- meander meaning in Hindi
- translucent meaning in Hindi
- Norman meaning in Hindi
- imaginable meaning in Hindi
- lotion meaning in Hindi
- administration meaning in Hindi
- rambling meaning in Hindi
- midshipman meaning in Hindi
- jig meaning in Hindi
- activator meaning in Hindi
- colicky meaning in Hindi
- off-hand meaning in Hindi