Ticket meaning in HindiTicket is a english word.
Ticket Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
ticket = टिकट
- Usage: He gave me a ticket for the show .
ticket = लेबल
- Usage: A ticket is attached to every item you purchase.
ticket = टिकट दे
- Usage: The motorists was given a ticket for rash driving.
Ticket Meaning in Detail
ticket (noun) = a commercial document showing that the holder is entitled to something (as to ride on public transportation or to enter a public entertainment)
ticket (noun) = a label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.
Synonyms: tag, ticket
ticket (noun) = a summons issued to an offender (especially to someone who violates a traffic regulation)
ticket (noun) = a list of candidates nominated by a political party to run for election to public offices
Synonyms: slate, ticket
ticket (noun) = the appropriate or desirable thing
Synonyms: ticket, just_the_ticket
- Usage: this car could be just the ticket for a small family
ticket (verb) = issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty
Synonyms: ticket, fine
- Usage: I was fined for parking on the wrong side of the street
- Usage: Move your car or else you will be ticketed!
ticket (verb) = provide with a ticket for passage or admission
- Usage: Ticketed passengers can board now
- drawer meaning in Hindi
- bile meaning in Hindi
- dredge meaning in Hindi
- burnish meaning in Hindi
- hale meaning in Hindi
- untainted meaning in Hindi
- supplication meaning in Hindi
- breakdown meaning in Hindi
- eel meaning in Hindi
- uptown meaning in Hindi
- storage_heater meaning in Hindi
- idealistically meaning in Hindi
- vacuum_packed meaning in Hindi
- agate meaning in Hindi
- americanism meaning in Hindi