Train meaning in HindiTrain is a english word.
Train Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
train = रेलगाडी
- Usage: The boy saw the train coming.
train = कतार
- Usage: We saw the baggage train.
train = परिकर
- Usage: The actress was followed by a train of admirers.
train = सिलसिला
- Usage: His call obstructed my train of thoughts.
train = पुछल्ला
- Usage: The girls are holding the train of the bride's gown.
train = शिक्षा देना
- Usage: We have to train our children properly.
train = प्रशिक्षित करना
- Usage: They train their students well.
train = अभ्यास करना
- Usage: He trained the dog to look after the house.
train = से [किसी पर]निशाना बाँधना
- Usage: He trained his camera on the picturesque view.
train = अनुवर्धन करना
- Usage: I trained a creeper over the fence.
Train Meaning in Detail
train (noun) = public transport provided by a line of railway cars coupled together and drawn by a locomotive
Synonyms: train, railroad_train
- Usage: express trains don't stop at Princeton Junction
train (noun) = a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding
Synonyms: string, train
- Usage: a string of islands
- Usage: train of mourners
- Usage: a train of thought
train (noun) = a procession (of wagons or mules or camels) traveling together in single file
Synonyms: caravan, train, wagon_train
- Usage: we were part of a caravan of almost a thousand camels
- Usage: they joined the wagon train for safety
train (noun) = a series of consequences wrought by an event
- Usage: it led to a train of disasters
train (noun) = piece of cloth forming the long back section of a gown that is drawn along the floor
- Usage: the bride's train was carried by her two young nephews
train (noun) = wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed
Synonyms: gearing, gear, geartrain, power_train, train
- Usage: the fool got his tie caught in the geartrain
train (verb) = create by training and teaching
Synonyms: train, develop, prepare, educate
- Usage: The old master is training world-class violinists
- Usage: we develop the leaders for the future
train (verb) = undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession
Synonyms: train, prepare
- Usage: She is training to be a teacher
- Usage: He trained as a legal aid
train (verb) = develop (children's) behavior by instruction and practice; especially to teach self-control
Synonyms: discipline, train, check, condition
- Usage: Parents must discipline their children
- Usage: Is this dog trained?
train (verb) = educate for a future role or function
Synonyms: prepare, groom, train
- Usage: He is grooming his son to become his successor
- Usage: The prince was prepared to become King one day
- Usage: They trained him to be a warrior
train (verb) = teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
Synonyms: educate, school, train, cultivate, civilize, civilise
- Usage: Cultivate your musical taste
- Usage: Train your tastebuds
- Usage: She is well schooled in poetry
train (verb) = point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards
Synonyms: aim, take, train, take_aim, direct
- Usage: Please don't aim at your little brother!
- Usage: He trained his gun on the burglar
- Usage: Don't train your camera on the women
- Usage: Take a swipe at one's opponent
train (verb) = teach and supervise (someone); act as a trainer or coach (to), as in sports
Synonyms: coach, train
- Usage: He is training our Olympic team
- Usage: She is coaching the crew
train (verb) = exercise in order to prepare for an event or competition
- Usage: She is training for the Olympics
train (verb) = cause to grow in a certain way by tying and pruning it
- Usage: train the vine
train (verb) = travel by rail or train
Synonyms: train, rail
- Usage: They railed from Rome to Venice
- Usage: She trained to Hamburg
train (verb) = drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground
Synonyms: trail, train
- Usage: The toddler was trailing his pants
- Usage: She trained her long scarf behind her
- informed meaning in Hindi
- mud_headed meaning in Hindi
- Gawd meaning in Hindi
- knocker meaning in Hindi
- oak meaning in Hindi
- senior_Citizen meaning in Hindi
- respective meaning in Hindi
- more meaning in Hindi
- puss meaning in Hindi
- convert meaning in Hindi
- therapy meaning in Hindi
- those meaning in Hindi
- predeterminer meaning in Hindi
- night-gown meaning in Hindi
- scimitar meaning in Hindi