Trick meaning in HindiTrick is a english word.
Trick Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
trick = ट्रिक
- Usage: Magic is nothing but a trick of hands.
trick = शरारत
- Usage: The students played a trick on the teacher by giving proxie.
trick = दाँव
- Usage: Anand knows the chess tricks well.
trick = व्यवहार वैचित्र्य
- Usage: She should learn the trick of attending the guests.
trick = ठगना
- Usage: Mohan was tricked by his friend.
Trick Meaning in Detail
trick (noun) = a cunning or deceitful action or device
Synonyms: trick, fast_one
- Usage: he played a trick on me
- Usage: he pulled a fast one and got away with it
trick (noun) = a period of work or duty
trick (noun) = an attempt to get you to do something foolish or imprudent
- Usage: that offer was a dirty trick
trick (noun) = a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
Synonyms: antic, joke, prank, trick, caper, put-on
trick (noun) = an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
Synonyms: magic_trick, conjuring_trick, trick, magic, legerdemain, conjuration, thaumaturgy, illusion, deception
trick (noun) = a prostitute's customer
Synonyms: whoremaster, whoremonger, john, trick
trick (noun) = (card games) in a single round, the sequence of cards played by all the players; the high card is the winner
trick (verb) = deceive somebody
Synonyms: flim-flam, play_a_joke_on, play_tricks, trick, fob, fox, pull_a_fast_one_on, play_a_trick_on
- Usage: We tricked the teacher into thinking that class would be cancelled next week
- apologize meaning in Hindi
- mimicry meaning in Hindi
- grass meaning in Hindi
- concept meaning in Hindi
- royal meaning in Hindi
- stitch_up meaning in Hindi
- hardship meaning in Hindi
- confines meaning in Hindi
- rodeo meaning in Hindi
- facility meaning in Hindi
- mesa meaning in Hindi
- libel meaning in Hindi
- tang meaning in Hindi
- petulantly meaning in Hindi
- kibosh meaning in Hindi