Trouble meaning in HindiTrouble is a english word.
Trouble Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
trouble = परेशानी
- Usage: We are having trouble with our Television.
trouble = तकलीफ
- Usage: I don't want to give him trouble.
trouble = अशान्ति
- Usage: There is always trouble in Ireland.
trouble = बीमारी
- Usage: He had kidney trouble and he needs attention.
trouble = परेशान करना
- Usage: The sprain in my neck is troubling me.
trouble = नम्रतापूर्वक निवेदन करना
- Usage: He took the book away without even troubling to ask.
- Usage: May I trouble you for the newspaper?.
Trouble Meaning in Detail
trouble (noun) = a source of difficulty
Synonyms: trouble, problem
- Usage: one trouble after another delayed the job
- Usage: what's the problem?
trouble (noun) = an angry disturbance
Synonyms: fuss, trouble, bother, hassle
- Usage: he didn't want to make a fuss
- Usage: they had labor trouble
- Usage: a spot of bother
trouble (noun) = an event causing distress or pain
- Usage: what is the trouble?
- Usage: heart trouble
trouble (noun) = an effort that is inconvenient
Synonyms: trouble, difficulty
- Usage: I went to a lot of trouble
- Usage: he won without any trouble
- Usage: had difficulty walking
- Usage: finished the test only with great difficulty
trouble (noun) = a strong feeling of anxiety
Synonyms: worry, trouble
- Usage: his worry over the prospect of being fired
- Usage: it is not work but worry that kills
- Usage: he wanted to die and end his troubles
trouble (noun) = an unwanted pregnancy
- Usage: he got several girls in trouble
trouble (verb) = move deeply
Synonyms: disturb, upset, trouble
- Usage: This book upset me
- Usage: A troubling thought
trouble (verb) = to cause inconvenience or discomfort to
Synonyms: trouble, put_out, inconvenience, disoblige, discommode, incommode, bother
- Usage: Sorry to trouble you, but...
trouble (verb) = disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
Synonyms: perturb, unhinge, disquiet, trouble, cark, distract, disorder
- Usage: She was rather perturbed by the news that her father was seriously ill
trouble (verb) = take the trouble to do something; concern oneself
Synonyms: trouble_oneself, trouble, bother, inconvenience_oneself
- Usage: He did not trouble to call his mother on her birthday
- Usage: Don't bother, please
trouble (verb) = cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
Synonyms: trouble, ail, pain
- emphasis meaning in Hindi
- check_sth_out meaning in Hindi
- stretchy meaning in Hindi
- nauseate meaning in Hindi
- hamburger meaning in Hindi
- potential meaning in Hindi
- run meaning in Hindi
- assize meaning in Hindi
- janitor meaning in Hindi
- hoodwink meaning in Hindi
- stratosphere meaning in Hindi
- ignition meaning in Hindi
- salt-water meaning in Hindi
- cleverly meaning in Hindi
- maid meaning in Hindi