Tuck meaning in HindiTuck is a english word.
Tuck Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
tuck = समेटना
- Usage: Tuck your skirt properly.
tuck = चुनट डालना
- Usage: The lady tucked her hair with a clip.
tuck = सुरक्षित स्थान पर रखना
- Usage: He tucked the watch in the bureau.
tuck = आराम देना
- Usage: Tuck a blanket.
tuck = चुनट
- Usage: He made a tuck in the frock.
tuck = मिठाई
- Usage: A school tuck shop is nearby.
Tuck Meaning in Detail
tuck (noun) = eatables (especially sweets)
tuck (noun) = (sports) a bodily position adopted in some sports (such as diving or skiing) in which the knees are bent and the thighs are drawn close to the chest
tuck (noun) = a narrow flattened pleat or fold that is stitched in place
tuck (noun) = a straight sword with a narrow blade and two edges
Synonyms: rapier, tuck
tuck (verb) = fit snugly into
Synonyms: tuck, insert
- Usage: insert your ticket into the slot
- Usage: tuck your shirttail in
tuck (verb) = make a tuck or several folds in
- Usage: tuck the fabric
- Usage: tuck in the sheet
tuck (verb) = draw together into folds or puckers
Synonyms: gather, pucker, tuck
- convergent meaning in Hindi
- widen meaning in Hindi
- paralyse meaning in Hindi
- horrendously meaning in Hindi
- sandfly meaning in Hindi
- butler meaning in Hindi
- knacker_s-yard meaning in Hindi
- corpus meaning in Hindi
- muller meaning in Hindi
- clack meaning in Hindi
- trappings meaning in Hindi
- cope meaning in Hindi
- indentation meaning in Hindi
- centrally meaning in Hindi
- wellington_boot meaning in Hindi