Angle meaning in HindiAngle is a english word.
Angle Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
angle = कोण
- Usage: A 90 degree angle is a right angle.
angle = दृष्टिकोण
- Usage: We are looking at the consumers from a new angle for our next advertising campaign.
angle = काटे से मछली पकड़ना
- Usage: Angling is very time consuming.
angle = इशारे से माँगना
- Usage: He angled at the guard for a free entry.
- Usage: .
Angle Meaning in Detail
angle (noun) = the space between two lines or planes that intersect; the inclination of one line to another; measured in degrees or radians
angle (noun) = a biased way of looking at or presenting something
Synonyms: slant, angle
angle (noun) = a member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Saxons and Jutes to become Anglo-Saxons
angle (verb) = move or proceed at an angle
- Usage: he angled his way into the room
angle (verb) = to incline or bend from a vertical position
Synonyms: lean, tilt, tip, slant, angle
- Usage: She leaned over the banister
angle (verb) = seek indirectly
Synonyms: fish, angle
- Usage: fish for compliments
angle (verb) = fish with a hook
angle (verb) = present with a bias
Synonyms: slant, angle, weight
- Usage: He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders
- pelmet meaning in Hindi
- legitimate meaning in Hindi
- wilderness meaning in Hindi
- caustic meaning in Hindi
- improvement meaning in Hindi
- daybreak meaning in Hindi
- moronic meaning in Hindi
- decay meaning in Hindi
- stampede meaning in Hindi
- frogmarch meaning in Hindi
- hawk_eyed meaning in Hindi
- Screen_writer meaning in Hindi
- ambiguously meaning in Hindi
- departure meaning in Hindi
- incarcerate meaning in Hindi