Backward meaning in HindiBackward is a english word.
Backward Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
backward = पिछड़ा हुआ
- Usage: India is still backward in Sciencee and Technology.
- Usage: भारत विज्ञान और तकनीकी में अब भी पिछड़ा हुआ है.
backward = पीछे की ओर
- Usage: He gave a backward glance.
- Usage: उसने पीछे की ओर देखा
- Usage: Going back to Jaipur would have been a backward step for her.
- Usage: जयपुर वापस जाना उसके लिये एक पीछे की ओर लिया कदम होता.
Backward Meaning in Detail
backward (adj) = directed or facing toward the back or rear
- Usage: a backward view
backward (adj) = (used of temperament or behavior) marked by a retiring nature
- Usage: a backward lover
backward (adj) = retarded in intellectual development
Synonyms: backward, half-witted, slow-witted, feebleminded
backward (adj) = having made less than normal progress
- Usage: an economically backward country
backward (adv) = at or to or toward the back or rear
Synonyms: back, backward, backwards, rearward, rearwards
- Usage: he moved back
- Usage: tripped when he stepped backward
- Usage: she looked rearward out the window of the car
backward (adv) = in a manner or order or direction the reverse of normal
Synonyms: backward, backwards
- Usage: it's easy to get the `i' and the `e' backward in words like `seize' and `siege'
- Usage: the child put her jersey on backward
backward (adv) = in or to or toward a past time
Synonyms: back, backward
- Usage: set the clocks back an hour
- Usage: never look back
- Usage: lovers of the past looking fondly backward
- patience meaning in Hindi
- possessively meaning in Hindi
- tremolo meaning in Hindi
- regularly meaning in Hindi
- partitive meaning in Hindi
- pandemonium meaning in Hindi
- tirade meaning in Hindi
- feudalism meaning in Hindi
- abettor meaning in Hindi
- hacksaw meaning in Hindi
- humerus meaning in Hindi
- million meaning in Hindi
- vagary meaning in Hindi
- sods_law meaning in Hindi
- donation meaning in Hindi