Bat meaning in HindiBat is a english word.
Bat Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
bat = बल्ला
- Usage: I bought a new bat for my nephew.
bat = चमगादड़
- Usage: Bat is a mammal.
bat = बल्लेबाज़ी करना
- Usage: Hari was batting when the game had to be abondened because of teh rain.
Bat Meaning in Detail
bat (noun) = nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate
Synonyms: bat, chiropteran
bat (noun) = (baseball) a turn trying to get a hit
Synonyms: bat, at-bat
- Usage: he was at bat when it happened
- Usage: he got four hits in four at-bats
bat (noun) = a small racket with a long handle used for playing squash
Synonyms: squash_racket, squash_racquet, bat
bat (noun) = the club used in playing cricket
Synonyms: cricket_bat, bat
- Usage: a cricket bat has a narrow handle and a broad flat end for hitting
bat (noun) = a club used for hitting a ball in various games
bat (verb) = strike with, or as if with a baseball bat
- Usage: bat the ball
bat (verb) = wink briefly
Synonyms: bat, flutter
- Usage: bat one's eyelids
bat (verb) = have a turn at bat
- Usage: Jones bats first, followed by Martinez
bat (verb) = use a bat
- Usage: Who's batting?
bat (verb) = beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
Synonyms: cream, bat, clobber, drub, thrash, lick
- Usage: We licked the other team on Sunday!
- helmet meaning in Hindi
- liberation meaning in Hindi
- gammon meaning in Hindi
- jodhpurs meaning in Hindi
- psychiatric meaning in Hindi
- figurative meaning in Hindi
- coal_gas meaning in Hindi
- underscore meaning in Hindi
- colonise meaning in Hindi
- absolution meaning in Hindi
- burgess meaning in Hindi
- protracted meaning in Hindi
- close_in meaning in Hindi
- glycerine meaning in Hindi
- housing meaning in Hindi