Bed meaning in HindiBed is a english word.
Bed Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
bed = बिछौना/क्यारी
bed = बिछौना
- Usage: He sat on the edge of the bed.
bed = क्यारी
- Usage: The gardener watered the bed of roses.
bed = तल
- Usage: He searched for treasure on the ocean bed.
bed = आधार
- Usage: The railway tracks are laid on a bed of stones.
bed = रात को शरण देना
- Usage: The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals.
bed = पौधा लगाना
- Usage: The gardener bedded the roots in the compost.
bed = संभोग करना
- Usage: He has bedded many girls.
Bed Meaning in Detail
bed (noun) = a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep
- Usage: he sat on the edge of the bed
- Usage: the room had only a bed and chair
bed (noun) = a plot of ground in which plants are growing
- Usage: the gardener planted a bed of roses
bed (noun) = a depression forming the ground under a body of water
Synonyms: bed, bottom
- Usage: he searched for treasure on the ocean bed
bed (noun) = (geology) a stratum of rock (especially sedimentary rock)
- Usage: they found a bed of sandstone
bed (noun) = a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit
Synonyms: seam, bed
- Usage: he worked in the coal beds
bed (noun) = single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance
Synonyms: layer, bed
- Usage: slices of hard-boiled egg on a bed of spinach
bed (noun) = the flat surface of a printing press on which the type form is laid in the last stage of producing a newspaper or magazine or book etc.
bed (noun) = a foundation of earth or rock supporting a road or railroad track
- Usage: the track bed had washed away
bed (verb) = furnish with a bed
- Usage: The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals
bed (verb) = place (plants) in a prepared bed of soil
bed (verb) = put to bed
- Usage: The children were bedded at ten o'clock
bed (verb) = have sexual intercourse with
Synonyms: sleep_together, roll_in_the_hay, love, make_out, make_love, sleep_with, get_laid, have_sex, know, do_it, be_intimate, have_intercourse, have_it_away, have_it_off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie_with, bed, have_a_go_at_it, bang, get_it_on, bonk
- Usage: This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm
- Usage: Adam knew Eve
- Usage: Were you ever intimate with this man?
bed (verb) = prepare for sleep
Synonyms: go_to_bed, turn_in, bed, crawl_in, kip_down, hit_the_hay, hit_the_sack, sack_out, go_to_sleep, retire
- Usage: I usually turn in at midnight
- Usage: He goes to bed at the crack of dawn
- skittish meaning in Hindi
- social_security meaning in Hindi
- skyscraper meaning in Hindi
- chiefly meaning in Hindi
- soaked meaning in Hindi
- coaxing meaning in Hindi
- heel meaning in Hindi
- alimony meaning in Hindi
- collation meaning in Hindi
- inundate meaning in Hindi
- folly meaning in Hindi
- school_teacher meaning in Hindi
- illeteracy meaning in Hindi
- imagination meaning in Hindi
- spoil meaning in Hindi