Fit meaning in HindiFit is a english word.
Fit Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
fit = स्वस्थ
- Usage: He keeps himself fit by regular excercises.
fit = उपयुक्त
- Usage: This water is fit for drinking.
- Usage: He is a fit person for this work.
fit = उचित
- Usage: It is fit and proper that one should care for the elders.
fit = दौरा
- Usage: She gets epileptic fits.
- Usage: He gets frequent fits due to epilepsy.
- Usage: He gets fits of coughing frequently.
- Usage: He broke the crockery in a fit of anger.
fit = आवेश
- Usage: In a fit of anger he slapped his friend.
fit = नाप का
- Usage: I find that this coat is a good fit.
fit = समाना
- Usage: Only four persons can fit in this car.
fit = सही बैठना
- Usage: This peg is a tight fit on this hole.
- Usage: This clause does not fit in this agreement.
Fit Meaning in Detail
fit (noun) = a display of bad temper
Synonyms: fit, tantrum, scene, conniption
- Usage: he had a fit
- Usage: she threw a tantrum
- Usage: he made a scene
fit (noun) = a sudden uncontrollable attack
Synonyms: paroxysm, fit, convulsion
- Usage: a paroxysm of giggling
- Usage: a fit of coughing
- Usage: convulsions of laughter
fit (noun) = the manner in which something fits
- Usage: I admired the fit of her coat
fit (noun) = a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason)
Synonyms: burst, fit
- Usage: a burst of applause
- Usage: a fit of housecleaning
fit (verb) = be agreeable or acceptable to
Synonyms: suit, accommodate, fit
- Usage: This suits my needs
fit (verb) = be the right size or shape; fit correctly or as desired
Synonyms: fit, go
- Usage: This piece won't fit into the puzzle
fit (verb) = satisfy a condition or restriction
Synonyms: meet, fit, conform_to
- Usage: Does this paper meet the requirements for the degree?
fit (verb) = make fit
- Usage: fit a dress
- Usage: He fitted other pieces of paper to his cut-out
fit (verb) = insert or adjust several objects or people
- Usage: Can you fit the toy into the box?
- Usage: This man can't fit himself into our work environment
fit (verb) = be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics
Synonyms: match, fit, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, tally, agree
- Usage: The two stories don't agree in many details
- Usage: The handwriting checks with the signature on the check
- Usage: The suspect's fingerprints don't match those on the gun
fit (verb) = conform to some shape or size
- Usage: How does this shirt fit?
fit (verb) = provide with (something) usually for a specific purpose
Synonyms: equip, fit, fit_out, outfit
- Usage: The expedition was equipped with proper clothing, food, and other necessities
fit (verb) = make correspond or harmonize
Synonyms: match, fit
- Usage: Match my sweater
fit (adj) = meeting adequate standards for a purpose
- Usage: a fit subject for discussion
- Usage: it is fit and proper that you be there
- Usage: water fit to drink
- Usage: fit for duty
- Usage: do as you see fit to
fit (adj) = (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed
Synonyms: fit, primed, set
- Usage: in no fit state to continue
- Usage: fit to drop
- Usage: laughing fit to burst
- Usage: she was fit to scream
- Usage: primed for a fight
- Usage: we are set to go at any time
fit (adj) = physically and mentally sound or healthy
- Usage: felt relaxed and fit after their holiday
- Usage: keeps fit with diet and exercise
- obstrude meaning in Hindi
- painstaking meaning in Hindi
- shipyard meaning in Hindi
- joule meaning in Hindi
- child meaning in Hindi
- artificiality meaning in Hindi
- irreverent meaning in Hindi
- curse meaning in Hindi
- ox meaning in Hindi
- meretricious meaning in Hindi
- twin-set meaning in Hindi
- filament meaning in Hindi
- pitched_battle meaning in Hindi
- well_earned meaning in Hindi
- petty_officer meaning in Hindi