Fix meaning in HindiFix is a english word.
Fix Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
fix = जोडना
- Usage: Would you please fix this ceramic doll which my son broke.
fix = निश्चित करना
- Usage: We should fix the price of material before purchase.
- Usage: Please fix the time for our meeting.
fix = तैयार करना
- Usage: Please fix up a meal for the guests tonight.
fix = ठीक करना
- Usage: Can you fix this machine ?
fix = साँठ गाँठ करना
- Usage: He is not afraid of law as he has already fixed the police.
fix = दंड देना
- Usage: If he behaves funny with you again, I will fix him.
fix = पुष्ट करना
- Usage: This film has not been developed properly.
fix = कठिनाई
- Usage: By agreeing to his proposal, she has put herself in a great fix.
fix = बेइमानी
- Usage: The culprit got away because this case was a fix.
fix = नशीली दवाई
- Usage: A person addicted to drugs needs frequent fixes to remain normal.
fix = स्थापना
- Usage: Please fix the co-ordinates of our position by survey.
Fix Meaning in Detail
fix (noun) = informal terms for a difficult situation
Synonyms: fix, hole, jam, mess, muddle, pickle, kettle_of_fish
- Usage: he got into a terrible fix
- Usage: he made a muddle of his marriage
fix (noun) = something craved, especially an intravenous injection of a narcotic drug
- Usage: she needed a fix of chocolate
fix (noun) = the act of putting something in working order again
Synonyms: repair, fix, fixing, fixture, mend, mending, reparation
fix (noun) = an exemption granted after influence (e.g., money) is brought to bear
- Usage: collusion resulted in tax fixes for gamblers
fix (noun) = a determination of the place where something is
Synonyms: localization, localisation, location, locating, fix
- Usage: he got a good fix on the target
fix (verb) = restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
Synonyms: repair, mend, fix, bushel, doctor, furbish_up, restore, touch_on
- Usage: She repaired her TV set
- Usage: Repair my shoes please
fix (verb) = cause to be firmly attached
Synonyms: fasten, fix, secure
- Usage: fasten the lock onto the door
- Usage: she fixed her gaze on the man
fix (verb) = decide upon or fix definitely
Synonyms: specify, set, determine, define, fix, limit
- Usage: fix the variables
- Usage: specify the parameters
fix (verb) = prepare for eating by applying heat
Synonyms: cook, fix, ready, make, prepare
- Usage: Cook me dinner, please
- Usage: can you make me an omelette?
- Usage: fix breakfast for the guests, please
fix (verb) = take vengeance on or get even
Synonyms: pay_back, pay_off, get, fix
- Usage: We'll get them!
- Usage: That'll fix him good!
- Usage: This time I got him
fix (verb) = set or place definitely
- Usage: Let's fix the date for the party!
fix (verb) = kill, preserve, and harden (tissue) in order to prepare for microscopic study
fix (verb) = make fixed, stable or stationary
Synonyms: fixate, fix
- Usage: let's fix the picture to the frame
fix (verb) = make infertile
Synonyms: sterilize, sterilise, desex, unsex, desexualize, desexualise, fix
- Usage: in some countries, people with genetically transmissible disabilites are sterilized
fix (verb) = influence an event or its outcome by illegal means
- Usage: fix a race
fix (verb) = put (something somewhere) firmly
Synonyms: situate, fix, posit, deposit
- Usage: She posited her hand on his shoulder
- Usage: deposit the suitcase on the bench
- Usage: fix your eyes on this spot
fix (verb) = make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
Synonyms: fix, prepare, set_up, ready, gear_up, set
- Usage: Get the children ready for school!
- Usage: prepare for war
- Usage: I was fixing to leave town after I paid the hotel bill
- finance_house meaning in Hindi
- abstinence meaning in Hindi
- impedance meaning in Hindi
- indecipherable meaning in Hindi
- midway meaning in Hindi
- franc meaning in Hindi
- frock meaning in Hindi
- usually meaning in Hindi
- jut meaning in Hindi
- inflammation meaning in Hindi
- leader meaning in Hindi
- away meaning in Hindi
- showman meaning in Hindi
- spectacle meaning in Hindi
- moderately meaning in Hindi