Flat meaning in HindiFlat is a english word.
Flat Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
flat = समतल
- Usage: This building has a flat roof.
flat = बिना उतार चढ़ाववाला
- Usage: He was speaking in a dull flat voice.
flat = मंद
- Usage: The share market has been flat for quite sometime.
flat = एक समान
- Usage: The contractor is charging a flat rate for supply of labour.
flat = संगीत का एक नोट
- Usage: This symphony has prelude in E - minor.
flat = पुराना हुआ पेय
- Usage: This soda has become flat due to long storage.
flat = पंक्चर हुआ
- Usage: He had a flat tyre on way to office.
flat = खराब होना
- Usage: His car could not start as the battery was flat.
flat = बिना घुमाव का होना
- Usage: He could not be selected for the army as he had flat feet.
flat = .फीका
- Usage: The restaurant serves rather flat food.
flat = घर
- Usage: He lives in a flat on the third floor.
flat = समतल भाग
- Usage: He slapped him with flat of his hand.
flat = समुद्र किनारे का समतल भाग
- Usage: Salt flats are located on flat areas near sea shores.
flat = गिरा देना
- Usage: Due to floods, all huts near the river were razed flat to the ground.
flat = सीधा रखना
- Usage: Keep the furniture flat against the wall.
flat = बिना उतार चढ़ाव के
- Usage: The singer sang all songs in a flat voice.
flat = अनुमानित
- Usage: I will be able to complete this work in two days flat.
Flat Meaning in Detail
flat (noun) = a level tract of land
- Usage: the salt flats of Utah
flat (noun) = a shallow box in which seedlings are started
flat (noun) = a musical notation indicating one half step lower than the note named
flat (noun) = freight car without permanent sides or roof
Synonyms: flatcar, flatbed, flat
flat (noun) = a deflated pneumatic tire
Synonyms: flat, flat_tire
flat (noun) = scenery consisting of a wooden frame covered with painted canvas; part of a stage setting
flat (noun) = a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house
Synonyms: apartment, flat
flat (adj) = having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
Synonyms: flat, level, plane
- Usage: a flat desk
- Usage: acres of level farmland
- Usage: a plane surface
- Usage: skirts sewn with fine flat seams
flat (adj) = having a relatively broad surface in relation to depth or thickness
- Usage: flat computer monitors
flat (adj) = not modified or restricted by reservations
Synonyms: categoric, categorical, flat, unconditional
- Usage: a categorical denial
- Usage: a flat refusal
flat (adj) = stretched out and lying at full length along the ground
Synonyms: flat, prostrate
- Usage: found himself lying flat on the floor
flat (adj) = lacking contrast or shading between tones
flat (adj) = (of a musical note) lowered in pitch by one chromatic semitone
- Usage: B flat
flat (adj) = flattened laterally along the whole length (e.g., certain leafstalks or flatfishes)
Synonyms: compressed, flat
flat (adj) = lacking taste or flavor or tang
Synonyms: bland, flat, flavorless, flavourless, insipid, savorless, savourless, vapid
- Usage: a bland diet
- Usage: insipid hospital food
- Usage: flavorless supermarket tomatoes
- Usage: vapid beer
- Usage: vapid tea
flat (adj) = lacking stimulating characteristics; uninteresting
Synonyms: bland, flat
- Usage: a bland little drama
- Usage: a flat joke
flat (adj) = having lost effervescence
- Usage: flat beer
- Usage: a flat cola
flat (adj) = sounded or spoken in a tone unvarying in pitch
Synonyms: flat, monotone, monotonic, monotonous
- Usage: the owl's faint monotonous hooting
flat (adj) = horizontally level
- Usage: a flat roof
flat (adj) = lacking the expected range or depth; not designed to give an illusion or depth
Synonyms: two-dimensional, 2-dimensional, flat
- Usage: a film with two-dimensional characters
- Usage: a flat two-dimensional painting
flat (adj) = not reflecting light; not glossy
Synonyms: flat, mat, matt, matte, matted
- Usage: flat wall paint
- Usage: a photograph with a matte finish
flat (adj) = commercially inactive
- Usage: flat sales for the month
- Usage: prices remained flat
- Usage: a flat market
flat (adv) = with flat sails
- Usage: sail flat against the wind
flat (adv) = in a forthright manner; candidly or frankly
Synonyms: directly, flat, straight
- Usage: he didn't answer directly
- Usage: told me straight out
- Usage: came out flat for less work and more pay
- inbred meaning in Hindi
- sea_level meaning in Hindi
- subindicate meaning in Hindi
- outlet meaning in Hindi
- kind-hearted meaning in Hindi
- reverse meaning in Hindi
- figurative meaning in Hindi
- spotless meaning in Hindi
- lowly meaning in Hindi
- furlong meaning in Hindi
- intermediary meaning in Hindi
- EC meaning in Hindi
- echo meaning in Hindi
- topical meaning in Hindi
- earthenware meaning in Hindi