Reverse meaning in HindiReverse is a english word.
Reverse Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
reverse = उलटना
- Usage: The gate was open,so she reversed in.
- Usage: The Judge reversed the decision of a lower court.
- Usage: They are trying to reverse the decline of their father's company.
reverse = विपरीत
- Usage: He has done the reverse of what he was asked.
- Usage: He suffered some serious financial reverses.
- Usage: The reverse of a mountain is the area of rain shadow.
- Usage: The arms race has gone into reverse.
reverse = उल्टी
- Usage: The three winners were announced in reverse order.
- Usage: She is going in the reverse direction.
Reverse Meaning in Detail
reverse (noun) = a relation of direct opposition
Synonyms: reverse, contrary, opposite
- Usage: we thought Sue was older than Bill but just the reverse was true
reverse (noun) = the gears by which the motion of a machine can be reversed
Synonyms: reverse, reverse_gear
reverse (noun) = an unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes; something that is thwarting or frustrating
Synonyms: reverse, reversal, setback, blow, black_eye
reverse (noun) = the side of a coin or medal that does not bear the principal design
Synonyms: reverse, verso
reverse (noun) = (American football) a running play in which a back running in one direction hands the ball to a back running in the opposite direction
reverse (noun) = turning in the opposite direction
Synonyms: reversion, reverse, reversal, turnabout, turnaround
reverse (verb) = change to the contrary
Synonyms: change_by_reversal, turn, reverse
- Usage: The trend was reversed
- Usage: the tides turned against him
- Usage: public opinion turned when it was revealed that the president had an affair with a White House intern
reverse (verb) = turn inside out or upside down
Synonyms: turn_back, invert, reverse
reverse (verb) = rule against
Synonyms: overrule, overturn, override, overthrow, reverse
- Usage: The Republicans were overruled when the House voted on the bill
reverse (verb) = cancel officially
Synonyms: revoke, annul, lift, countermand, reverse, repeal, overturn, rescind, vacate
- Usage: He revoked the ban on smoking
- Usage: lift an embargo
- Usage: vacate a death sentence
reverse (verb) = reverse the position, order, relation, or condition of
Synonyms: invert, reverse
- Usage: when forming a question, invert the subject and the verb
reverse (adj) = directed or moving toward the rear
Synonyms: rearward, reverse
- Usage: a rearward glance
- Usage: a rearward movement
reverse (adj) = of the transmission gear causing backward movement in a motor vehicle
- Usage: in reverse gear
reverse (adj) = reversed (turned backward) in order or nature or effect
Synonyms: inverse, reverse
- charming meaning in Hindi
- grey meaning in Hindi
- conservative meaning in Hindi
- land-locked meaning in Hindi
- rectitude meaning in Hindi
- quartermaster meaning in Hindi
- privilege meaning in Hindi
- hedge meaning in Hindi
- buttress meaning in Hindi
- contradictory meaning in Hindi
- carpentry meaning in Hindi
- humped meaning in Hindi
- attenuate meaning in Hindi
- mismanagement meaning in Hindi
- decode meaning in Hindi