Flick meaning in HindiFlick is a english word.
Flick Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
flick = झटका
- Usage: He flicked the curtains to remove dust.
flick = तेज़ी
- Usage: He flicked through the applications received in response to the advertisement but could not find one suitable to company's requirement.
flick = सिनेमा की फिल्म
- Usage: A very good flick is running at Capital theater.
flick = झटके से मारना
- Usage: He flicked the whip at the horse to drive him faster.
flick = झटका देना
- Usage: He flicked the ball with a twist of wrist to send it to the boundary.
- Usage: He flicked the towel in his face.
flick = हिलाना
- Usage: The dog flicked its tail to drive away the flies.
Flick Meaning in Detail
flick (noun) = a light sharp contact (usually with something flexible)
- Usage: he gave it a flick with his finger
- Usage: he felt the flick of a whip
flick (noun) = a short stroke
flick (noun) = a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
Synonyms: movie, film, picture, moving_picture, moving-picture_show, motion_picture, motion-picture_show, picture_show, pic, flick
- Usage: they went to a movie every Saturday night
- Usage: the film was shot on location
flick (verb) = flash intermittently
Synonyms: flicker, flick
- Usage: The lights flicked on and off
flick (verb) = look through a book or other written material
Synonyms: flick, flip, thumb, riffle, leaf, riff
- Usage: He thumbed through the report
- Usage: She leafed through the volume
flick (verb) = cause to move with a flick
Synonyms: flip, flick
- Usage: he flicked his Bic
flick (verb) = throw or toss with a quick motion
Synonyms: jerk, flick
- Usage: flick a piece of paper across the table
- Usage: jerk his head
flick (verb) = shine unsteadily
Synonyms: flicker, flick
- Usage: The candle flickered
flick (verb) = twitch or flutter
Synonyms: flick, ruffle, riffle
- Usage: the paper flicked
flick (verb) = cause to make a snapping sound
Synonyms: snap, click, flick
- Usage: snap your fingers
flick (verb) = touch or hit with a light, quick blow
- Usage: flicked him with his hand
flick (verb) = remove with a flick (of the hand)
- ensign meaning in Hindi
- craft meaning in Hindi
- unadulterated meaning in Hindi
- KW meaning in Hindi
- farmland meaning in Hindi
- crusty meaning in Hindi
- jail meaning in Hindi
- hipped meaning in Hindi
- swim meaning in Hindi
- Allah meaning in Hindi
- Native_American meaning in Hindi
- edit meaning in Hindi
- hooker meaning in Hindi
- wavy meaning in Hindi
- intermission meaning in Hindi