Flock meaning in HindiFlock is a english word.
Flock Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
flock = झुंड
- Usage: He has a large flock of sheep at his farm.
flock = सदस्य
- Usage: The priest keeps his flock toghther on all major issues.
flock = झुंड में आना
- Usage: A large number of persons flocked near the open air stage to have a clear view of the drama being enacted.
- Usage: At this place people flock around to admire the view.
flock = गद्दों मे भरने की मुलायम वस्तु
- Usage: He recently bought flock cushions.
Flock Meaning in Detail
flock (noun) = a church congregation guided by a pastor
flock (noun) = a group of birds
flock (noun) = (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
Synonyms: batch, deal, flock, good_deal, great_deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite_a_little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy_sum, wad
- Usage: a batch of letters
- Usage: a deal of trouble
- Usage: a lot of money
- Usage: he made a mint on the stock market
- Usage: see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos
- Usage: it must have cost plenty
- Usage: a slew of journalists
- Usage: a wad of money
flock (noun) = an orderly crowd
Synonyms: troop, flock
- Usage: a troop of children
flock (noun) = a group of sheep or goats
Synonyms: flock, fold
flock (verb) = move as a crowd or in a group
- Usage: Tourists flocked to the shrine where the statue was said to have shed tears
flock (verb) = come together as in a cluster or flock
Synonyms: cluster, constellate, flock, clump
- Usage: The poets constellate in this town every summer
- coherence meaning in Hindi
- poplar meaning in Hindi
- Madonna meaning in Hindi
- fabricate meaning in Hindi
- supervisor meaning in Hindi
- reorganization meaning in Hindi
- power meaning in Hindi
- commercialize meaning in Hindi
- Ingratiate meaning in Hindi
- fence meaning in Hindi
- squarely meaning in Hindi
- tract meaning in Hindi
- karat meaning in Hindi
- abridged meaning in Hindi
- perpetual meaning in Hindi