Get out meaning in HindiGet out is a english word.
Get out Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
get out = पता चलना
- Usage: The examination papers have got out.
get out = निकलना
- Usage: I am getting out of the company now.
get out = चले जाना
- Usage: He was asked to get out of the hall.
Get out Meaning in Detail
get out (verb) = move out of or depart from
Synonyms: exit, go_out, get_out, leave
- Usage: leave the room
- Usage: the fugitive has left the country
get out (verb) = take out of a container or enclosed space
Synonyms: bring_out, get_out
- Usage: Get out your best dress--we are going to a party!
get out (verb) = move out or away
Synonyms: pull_out, get_out
- Usage: The troops pulled out after the cease-fire
get out (verb) = express with difficulty
- Usage: I managed to get out a few words
get out (verb) = bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover
Synonyms: draw, pull, pull_out, get_out, take_out
- Usage: draw a weapon
- Usage: pull out a gun
- Usage: The mugger pulled a knife on his victim
get out (verb) = be released or become known; of news
Synonyms: break, get_out, get_around
- Usage: News of her death broke in the morning
get out (verb) = escape potentially unpleasant consequences; get away with a forbidden action
Synonyms: get_off, get_away, get_by, get_out, escape
- Usage: She gets away with murder!
- Usage: I couldn't get out from under these responsibilities
- promontory meaning in Hindi
- limelight meaning in Hindi
- unloose meaning in Hindi
- interrogator meaning in Hindi
- anatomy meaning in Hindi
- mixed meaning in Hindi
- temper meaning in Hindi
- gust meaning in Hindi
- chatter meaning in Hindi
- spade meaning in Hindi
- guest meaning in Hindi
- napkin meaning in Hindi
- gloss meaning in Hindi
- ardent meaning in Hindi
- patriotic meaning in Hindi