Hammer meaning in HindiHammer is a english word.
Hammer Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
hammer = हथौड़ा
- Usage: A blacksmith used a hammer to hit iron .
- Usage: लोहार लोहे को पीटने के लिए हथौड़े का प्रयोग करता है.
hammer = हथौड़े से ठोकना
- Usage: He hammered a nail in the wall for hanging a calendar .
- Usage: उसने कलैण्डर टाँगने के लिए हथौड़े से दीवार में कील ठोकी .
Hammer Meaning in Detail
hammer (noun) = the part of a gunlock that strikes the percussion cap when the trigger is pulled
Synonyms: hammer, cock
hammer (noun) = a hand tool with a heavy rigid head and a handle; used to deliver an impulsive force by striking
hammer (noun) = the ossicle attached to the eardrum
Synonyms: malleus, hammer
hammer (noun) = a light drumstick with a rounded head that is used to strike such percussion instruments as chimes, kettledrums, marimbas, glockenspiels, etc.
Synonyms: mallet, hammer
hammer (noun) = a heavy metal sphere attached to a flexible wire; used in the hammer throw
hammer (noun) = a striker that is covered in felt and that causes the piano strings to vibrate
hammer (noun) = a power tool for drilling rocks
Synonyms: hammer, power_hammer
hammer (noun) = the act of pounding (delivering repeated heavy blows)
Synonyms: hammer, pound, hammering, pounding
- Usage: the sudden hammer of fists caught him off guard
- Usage: the pounding of feet on the hallway
hammer (verb) = beat with or as if with a hammer
- Usage: hammer the metal flat
hammer (verb) = create by hammering
Synonyms: forge, hammer
- Usage: hammer the silver into a bowl
- Usage: forge a pair of tongues
- Schizoid meaning in Hindi
- somnambulism meaning in Hindi
- lien meaning in Hindi
- tarragon meaning in Hindi
- thereafter meaning in Hindi
- untreated meaning in Hindi
- relay meaning in Hindi
- ketchup meaning in Hindi
- pulpit meaning in Hindi
- individualize meaning in Hindi
- biographer meaning in Hindi
- prone meaning in Hindi
- swatch meaning in Hindi
- detonate meaning in Hindi
- taskforce meaning in Hindi