Label meaning in HindiLabel is a english word.
Label Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
label = नामित कर
label = पर्चा/नामपत्र
- Usage: Label on the centre of gramophone record must be prescribing the name of the singer.
- Usage: This movie is an action movie and the label seems to be true.
label = नाम
- Usage: The label of HMV on the castte ensures its good quality.
Label Meaning in Detail
label (noun) = a brief description given for purposes of identification
- Usage: the label Modern is applied to many different kinds of architecture
label (noun) = trade name of a company that produces musical recordings
Synonyms: label, recording_label
- Usage: the artists and repertoire department of a recording label is responsible for finding new talent
label (noun) = a radioactive isotope that is used in a compound in order to trace the mechanism of a chemical reaction
label (noun) = an identifying or descriptive marker that is attached to an object
label (verb) = assign a label to; designate with a label
- Usage: These students were labelled `learning disabled'
label (verb) = attach a tag or label to
Synonyms: tag, label, mark
- Usage: label these bottles
label (verb) = pronounce judgment on
Synonyms: pronounce, label, judge
- Usage: They labeled him unfit to work here
label (verb) = distinguish (as a compound or molecule) by introducing a labeled atom
label (verb) = distinguish (an element or atom) by using a radioactive isotope or an isotope of unusual mass for tracing through chemical reactions
- powder meaning in Hindi
- china meaning in Hindi
- surly meaning in Hindi
- truffle meaning in Hindi
- sanserif meaning in Hindi
- lookout meaning in Hindi
- safeguard meaning in Hindi
- slaver meaning in Hindi
- point meaning in Hindi
- elementary_school meaning in Hindi
- raggedly meaning in Hindi
- motivation meaning in Hindi
- humour meaning in Hindi
- envelope meaning in Hindi
- intertwine meaning in Hindi