Lecture meaning in HindiLecture is a english word.
Lecture Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
lecture = व्याख्यान
- Usage: His lecture impressed me.
lecture = लम्बा कथन
- Usage: He gave me a lecture on my mistake.
lecture = व्याख्यान देना
- Usage: He lectures on ancient history twice a week.
lecture = आलोचना करना
- Usage: Why are you lecturing me?
Lecture Meaning in Detail
lecture (noun) = a speech that is open to the public
Synonyms: lecture, public_lecture, talk
- Usage: he attended a lecture on telecommunications
lecture (noun) = a lengthy rebuke
Synonyms: lecture, speech, talking_to
- Usage: a good lecture was my father's idea of discipline
- Usage: the teacher gave him a talking to
lecture (noun) = teaching by giving a discourse on some subject (typically to a class)
Synonyms: lecture, lecturing
lecture (verb) = deliver a lecture or talk
Synonyms: lecture, talk
- Usage: She will talk at Rutgers next week
- Usage: Did you ever lecture at Harvard?
lecture (verb) = censure severely or angrily
Synonyms: call_on_the_carpet, take_to_task, rebuke, rag, trounce, reproof, lecture, reprimand, jaw, dress_down, call_down, scold, chide, berate, bawl_out, remonstrate, chew_out, chew_up, have_words, lambaste, lambast
- Usage: The mother scolded the child for entering a stranger's car
- Usage: The deputy ragged the Prime Minister
- Usage: The customer dressed down the waiter for bringing cold soup
- lemon meaning in Hindi
- umpire meaning in Hindi
- make_little_of meaning in Hindi
- moroseness meaning in Hindi
- quarterstaff meaning in Hindi
- yahoo meaning in Hindi
- gamely meaning in Hindi
- track_events meaning in Hindi
- archaeologist meaning in Hindi
- hot_seat meaning in Hindi
- perplexity meaning in Hindi
- tame meaning in Hindi
- synoptic meaning in Hindi
- show_off meaning in Hindi
- galleried meaning in Hindi