Level meaning in HindiLevel is a english word.
Level Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
level = समतल
- Usage: Level ground.
level = समान स्तरीय
- Usage: Level score.
level = अपरिवर्तनशील
- Usage: Level condition.
level = स्तर
- Usage: The level of sugar in his blood has gone down.
level = सापेक्षिक स्तर
- Usage: He is at a lower level than his friend.
level = ऊँचाई
- Usage: The level of the platform is very high.
level = परत
- Usage: Some pieces of pottery were found in the lowest level of the excavations.
level = समान स्तर का बनाना
- Usage: Positive discrimination is supposed to level the differences among the different social groups.
level = समतल करना
- Usage: The pitch has been well levelled.
Level Meaning in Detail
level (noun) = a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality
Synonyms: degree, grade, level
- Usage: a moderate grade of intelligence
- Usage: a high level of care is required
- Usage: it is all a matter of degree
level (noun) = a relative position or degree of value in a graded group
Synonyms: grade, level, tier
- Usage: lumber of the highest grade
level (noun) = a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process
Synonyms: degree, level, stage, point
- Usage: a remarkable degree of frankness
- Usage: at what stage are the social sciences?
level (noun) = height above ground
- Usage: the water reached ankle level
- Usage: the pictures were at the same level
level (noun) = indicator that establishes the horizontal when a bubble is centered in a tube of liquid
Synonyms: level, spirit_level
level (noun) = a flat surface at right angles to a plumb line
Synonyms: horizontal_surface, level
- Usage: park the car on the level
level (noun) = an abstract place usually conceived as having depth
Synonyms: level, layer, stratum
- Usage: a good actor communicates on several levels
- Usage: a simile has at least two layers of meaning
- Usage: the mind functions on many strata simultaneously
level (noun) = a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
Synonyms: floor, level, storey, story
- Usage: what level is the office on?
level (verb) = aim at
- Usage: level criticism or charges at somebody
level (verb) = tear down so as to make flat with the ground
Synonyms: level, raze, rase, dismantle, tear_down, take_down, pull_down
- Usage: The building was levelled
level (verb) = make level or straight
Synonyms: flush, level, even_out, even
- Usage: level the ground
level (verb) = direct into a position for use
Synonyms: charge, level, point
- Usage: point a gun
- Usage: He charged his weapon at me
level (verb) = talk frankly with; lay it on the line
- Usage: I have to level with you
level (verb) = become level or even
Synonyms: level, level_off
- Usage: The ground levelled off
level (adj) = having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
Synonyms: flat, level, plane
- Usage: a flat desk
- Usage: acres of level farmland
- Usage: a plane surface
- Usage: skirts sewn with fine flat seams
level (adj) = not showing abrupt variations
Synonyms: level, unwavering
- Usage: spoke in a level voice
- Usage: she gave him a level look"- Louis Auchincloss
level (adj) = being on a precise horizontal plane
- Usage: a billiard table must be level
level (adj) = oriented at right angles to the plumb
- Usage: the picture is level
level (adj) = of the score in a contest
Synonyms: tied, even, level
- Usage: the score is tied
- among meaning in Hindi
- proud meaning in Hindi
- Screwed_up meaning in Hindi
- esteem meaning in Hindi
- dark meaning in Hindi
- county_clerk meaning in Hindi
- horsewoman meaning in Hindi
- pop_festival meaning in Hindi
- croon meaning in Hindi
- acquiesce meaning in Hindi
- stunt meaning in Hindi
- collegiate meaning in Hindi
- feel meaning in Hindi
- repetition meaning in Hindi
- mourner meaning in Hindi