Look meaning in HindiLook is a english word.
Look Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
look = देखना
- Usage: He looks at you with a blank look.
look = तलाशना
- Usage: I am not getting my pen . I have looked for it everywhere.
look = ध्यान देना
- Usage: Look at him. How absorved he is in the novel.
look = दिखाई देना
- Usage: He looks so much like his father.
look = दिशा की ओर होना
- Usage: The school looks towards the garden.
look = दृष्टि
- Usage: Have a look at this book.
look = अवलोकन
- Usage: A pleasant look.
look = फैशन
- Usage: A new look hairdress.
look = शैली
- Usage: A new look hairstyle.
look = तलाश
- Usage: I have had a good look at the shelf but I could not get the book that I needed.
Look Meaning in Detail
look (noun) = the feelings expressed on a person's face
Synonyms: expression, look, aspect, facial_expression, face
- Usage: a sad expression
- Usage: a look of triumph
- Usage: an angry face
look (noun) = the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually
Synonyms: look, looking, looking_at
- Usage: he went out to have a look
- Usage: his look was fixed on her eyes
- Usage: he gave it a good looking at
- Usage: his camera does his looking for him
look (noun) = physical appearance
- Usage: I don't like the looks of this place
look (noun) = the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
Synonyms: spirit, tone, feel, feeling, flavor, flavour, look, smell
- Usage: the feel of the city excited him
- Usage: a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting
- Usage: it had the smell of treason
look (verb) = perceive with attention; direct one's gaze towards
- Usage: She looked over the expanse of land
- Usage: Look at your child!
- Usage: Look--a deer in the backyard!
look (verb) = give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect
Synonyms: look, appear, seem
- Usage: She seems to be sleeping
- Usage: This appears to be a very difficult problem
- Usage: This project looks fishy
- Usage: They appeared like people who had not eaten or slept for a long time
look (verb) = have a certain outward or facial expression
- Usage: How does she look?
- Usage: The child looks unhappy
- Usage: She looked pale after the surgery
look (verb) = search or seek
Synonyms: search, look
- Usage: We looked all day and finally found the child in the forest
- Usage: Look elsewhere for the perfect gift!
look (verb) = be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to
Synonyms: front, look, face
- Usage: The house looks north
- Usage: My backyard look onto the pond
- Usage: The building faces the park
look (verb) = take charge of or deal with
Synonyms: attend, take_care, look, see
- Usage: Could you see about lunch?
- Usage: I must attend to this matter
- Usage: She took care of this business
look (verb) = convey by one's expression
- Usage: She looked her devotion to me
look (verb) = look forward to the probable occurrence of
Synonyms: expect, look, await, wait
- Usage: We were expecting a visit from our relatives
- Usage: She is looking to a promotion
- Usage: he is waiting to be drafted
look (verb) = accord in appearance with
- Usage: You don't look your age!
look (verb) = have faith or confidence in
Synonyms: count, bet, depend, look, calculate, reckon
- Usage: you can count on me to help you any time
- Usage: Look to your friends for support
- Usage: You can bet on that!
- Usage: Depend on your family in times of crisis
- tom-bola meaning in Hindi
- classified meaning in Hindi
- quartet meaning in Hindi
- baggage-room meaning in Hindi
- decrepit meaning in Hindi
- infirmity meaning in Hindi
- rivalry meaning in Hindi
- presumptuous meaning in Hindi
- furniture meaning in Hindi
- startled meaning in Hindi
- impromptu meaning in Hindi
- spinster meaning in Hindi
- fishing_line meaning in Hindi
- foreign_exchange meaning in Hindi
- snoop meaning in Hindi