Classified meaning in HindiClassified is a english word.
Classified Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
classified = वर्गीकृत
- Usage: I brought a classified catalogue of library books.
classified = गोपनीय
- Usage: Classified official information was disclosed to the public.
Classified Meaning in Detail
classified (noun) = a short ad in a newspaper or magazine (usually in small print) and appearing along with other ads of the same type
Synonyms: classified_ad, classified_advertisement, classified
classified (verb) = arrange or order by classes or categories
Synonyms: classify, class, sort, assort, sort_out, separate
- Usage: How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?
classified (verb) = declare unavailable, as for security reasons
- Usage: Classify these documents
classified (verb) = assign to a class or kind
Synonyms: relegate, classify
- Usage: How should algae be classified?
- Usage: People argue about how to relegate certain mushrooms
classified (adj) = arranged into classes
classified (adj) = official classification of information or documents; withheld from general circulation
- Usage: thousands of classified documents have now been declassified
- botany meaning in Hindi
- assembly meaning in Hindi
- local_authority meaning in Hindi
- distinguished meaning in Hindi
- omission meaning in Hindi
- roar meaning in Hindi
- passbook meaning in Hindi
- revoke meaning in Hindi
- placebo meaning in Hindi
- isosceles meaning in Hindi
- strong_hold meaning in Hindi
- carry_out meaning in Hindi
- anachronism meaning in Hindi
- handicapped meaning in Hindi
- recently meaning in Hindi