Make out meaning in HindiMake out is a english word.
Make out Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
make out = सफल होना
- Usage: How are you making out with your boss?
make out = लिख देना
- Usage: Please make out a cheque for me?
make out = समझना
- Usage: I cannot make out a word of what he says.
Make out Meaning in Detail
make out (verb) = detect with the senses
Synonyms: spot, recognize, recognise, distinguish, discern, pick_out, make_out, tell_apart
- Usage: The fleeing convicts were picked out of the darkness by the watchful prison guards
- Usage: I can't make out the faces in this photograph
make out (verb) = make out and issue
Synonyms: write_out, issue, make_out, cut
- Usage: write out a check
- Usage: cut a ticket
- Usage: Please make the check out to me
make out (verb) = comprehend
- Usage: I cannot make out what this politician is saying
make out (verb) = proceed or get along
Synonyms: do, fare, make_out, come, get_along
- Usage: How is she doing in her new job?
- Usage: How are you making out in graduate school?
- Usage: He's come a long way
make out (verb) = come to terms with
Synonyms: cope, get_by, make_out, make_do, contend, grapple, deal, manage
- Usage: We got by on just a gallon of gas
- Usage: They made do on half a loaf of bread every day
make out (verb) = have sexual intercourse with
Synonyms: sleep_together, roll_in_the_hay, love, make_out, make_love, sleep_with, get_laid, have_sex, know, do_it, be_intimate, have_intercourse, have_it_away, have_it_off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie_with, bed, have_a_go_at_it, bang, get_it_on, bonk
- Usage: This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm
- Usage: Adam knew Eve
- Usage: Were you ever intimate with this man?
make out (verb) = kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion
Synonyms: neck, make_out
- Usage: The couple were necking in the back seat of the car
make out (verb) = write all the required information onto a form
Synonyms: complete, fill_out, fill_in, make_out
- Usage: fill out this questionnaire, please!
- Usage: make out a form
make out (verb) = imply or suggest
- Usage: Your remarks make me out to be stupid
make out (verb) = try to establish
- Usage: She made out that she know nothing about the crime
- hermitage meaning in Hindi
- close_up meaning in Hindi
- affect meaning in Hindi
- sheaf meaning in Hindi
- india-rubber meaning in Hindi
- take_as_one_finds_them meaning in Hindi
- incredibly meaning in Hindi
- presage meaning in Hindi
- hairdressing meaning in Hindi
- lunar meaning in Hindi
- cabbage meaning in Hindi
- disaffected meaning in Hindi
- flaky meaning in Hindi
- laughingly meaning in Hindi
- fearlessly meaning in Hindi