Pain meaning in HindiPain is a english word.
Pain Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
pain = दर्द
- Usage: Her knee joint has a lot of pain.
- Usage: उसके घुटने के जोड़ में बहुत दर्द है.
pain = दुख़
- Usage: She took lot of pains to get her daughter educated.
- Usage: उसने अपनी बेटी को पढ़ाने के लिए बहुत दुख उठाए.
pain = दर्द होना
- Usage: Yesterday Romi's leg was paining thats why she couldn't come to the party.
Pain Meaning in Detail
pain (noun) = a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder
Synonyms: pain, hurting
- Usage: the patient developed severe pain and distension
pain (noun) = emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid
Synonyms: pain, painfulness
- Usage: the pain of loneliness
pain (noun) = a somatic sensation of acute discomfort
Synonyms: pain, pain_sensation, painful_sensation
- Usage: as the intensity increased the sensation changed from tickle to pain
pain (noun) = a bothersome annoying person
Synonyms: pain, pain_in_the_neck, nuisance
- Usage: that kid is a terrible pain
pain (noun) = something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness
Synonyms: annoyance, bother, botheration, pain, infliction, pain_in_the_neck, pain_in_the_ass
- Usage: washing dishes was a nuisance before we got a dish washer
- Usage: a bit of a bother
- Usage: he's not a friend, he's an infliction
pain (verb) = cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
Synonyms: trouble, ail, pain
pain (verb) = cause emotional anguish or make miserable
Synonyms: pain, anguish, hurt
- Usage: It pains me to see my children not being taught well in school
- brickish meaning in Hindi
- gillie meaning in Hindi
- obviate meaning in Hindi
- elbow meaning in Hindi
- seamy meaning in Hindi
- lock meaning in Hindi
- derisive meaning in Hindi
- origin meaning in Hindi
- train-set meaning in Hindi
- slow_coach meaning in Hindi
- switch_blade meaning in Hindi
- twofold meaning in Hindi
- anaconda meaning in Hindi
- drown meaning in Hindi
- straighten meaning in Hindi