Pay meaning in HindiPay is a english word.
Pay Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
pay = कीमत दे
pay = तनख्वाह
- Usage: They will get their pay by the end of this month.
pay = पैसा चुकाना
- Usage: They always pay their rent on time.
pay = सजा पाना
- Usage: He will pay for all his evil deeds.
pay = लाभकर होना
- Usage: It pays to be honest with the taxman.
Pay Meaning in Detail
pay (noun) = something that remunerates
Synonyms: wage, pay, earnings, remuneration, salary
- Usage: wages were paid by check
- Usage: he wasted his pay on drink
- Usage: they saved a quarter of all their earnings
pay (verb) = give money, usually in exchange for goods or services
- Usage: I paid four dollars for this sandwich
- Usage: Pay the waitress, please
pay (verb) = convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.; bestow
Synonyms: give, pay
- Usage: Don't pay him any mind
- Usage: give the orders
- Usage: Give him my best regards
- Usage: pay attention
pay (verb) = cancel or discharge a debt
Synonyms: pay_up, ante_up, pay
- Usage: pay up, please!
pay (verb) = bring in
Synonyms: yield, pay, bear
- Usage: interest-bearing accounts
- Usage: How much does this savings certificate pay annually?
pay (verb) = do or give something to somebody in return
Synonyms: pay, pay_off, make_up, compensate
- Usage: Does she pay you for the work you are doing?
pay (verb) = dedicate
Synonyms: give, pay, devote
- Usage: give thought to
- Usage: give priority to
- Usage: pay attention to
pay (verb) = be worth it
- Usage: It pays to go through the trouble
pay (verb) = render
- Usage: pay a visit
- Usage: pay a call
pay (verb) = bear (a cost or penalty), in recompense for some action
- Usage: You'll pay for this!
- Usage: She had to pay the penalty for speaking out rashly
- Usage: You'll pay for this opinion later
pay (verb) = make a compensation for
- Usage: a favor that cannot be paid back
pay (verb) = discharge or settle
- Usage: pay a debt
- Usage: pay an obligation
- unaware meaning in Hindi
- sear meaning in Hindi
- acquiescence meaning in Hindi
- yellowhammer meaning in Hindi
- nominal meaning in Hindi
- goad meaning in Hindi
- outcry meaning in Hindi
- isolationism meaning in Hindi
- slouch meaning in Hindi
- indifference meaning in Hindi
- potentiality meaning in Hindi
- floodgate meaning in Hindi
- nipper meaning in Hindi
- precedent meaning in Hindi
- uncommon meaning in Hindi