Period meaning in HindiPeriod is a english word.
Period Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
period = काल
- Usage: Your duty will be to maintain the traffic system at peak periods.
- Usage: commanded the officer.
period = युग
- Usage: This statue was made during Akbar's period.
period = कल्प
- Usage: A movie is also made on the jurrasic period.
period = घण्टा
- Usage: We have two periods of computer in a week.
period = रजोधर्म
- Usage: She consulted the doctor for period pains.
Period Meaning in Detail
period (noun) = an amount of time
Synonyms: time_period, period_of_time, period
- Usage: a time period of 30 years
- Usage: hastened the period of time of his recovery
- Usage: Picasso's blue period
period (noun) = the interval taken to complete one cycle of a regularly repeating phenomenon
period (noun) = (ice hockey) one of three divisions into which play is divided in hockey games
period (noun) = a unit of geological time during which a system of rocks formed
Synonyms: period, geological_period
- Usage: ganoid fishes swarmed during the earlier geological periods
period (noun) = the end or completion of something
- Usage: death put a period to his endeavors
- Usage: a change soon put a period to my tranquility
period (noun) = the monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause
Synonyms: menstruation, menses, menstruum, catamenia, period, flow
- Usage: the women were sickly and subject to excessive menstruation
- Usage: a woman does not take the gout unless her menses be stopped"--Hippocrates
- Usage: the semen begins to appear in males and to be emitted at the same time of life that the catamenia begin to flow in females"--Aristotle
period (noun) = a punctuation mark (.) placed at the end of a declarative sentence to indicate a full stop or after abbreviations
Synonyms: period, point, full_stop, stop, full_point
- Usage: in England they call a period a stop
- householdname meaning in Hindi
- ovoid meaning in Hindi
- dependant meaning in Hindi
- weapon meaning in Hindi
- ventricle meaning in Hindi
- chatter meaning in Hindi
- machinist meaning in Hindi
- kibosh meaning in Hindi
- footfall meaning in Hindi
- vitality meaning in Hindi
- karma meaning in Hindi
- ratification meaning in Hindi
- polyandry meaning in Hindi
- outcome meaning in Hindi
- sperm meaning in Hindi