Press meaning in HindiPress is a english word.
Press Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
press = पत्रकारिता
- Usage: The press was prohibited from meeting the prisoners of war.
press = छापाखाना
- Usage: Text-Books are printed in the printing press.
press = मुद्रण
- Usage: I wrote a book and prepared for the press.
press = निचोड़नेवाला
- Usage: We bought a lemon press from the market.
press = दबाव
- Usage: Give a press to the shirt before wearing it.
press = भीड-भाड
- Usage: I get a way through the press of people in that market.
press = अलमारी
- Usage: I have a wooden press in my bed-room.
press = दबाना
- Usage: I pressed my face against the pillow in anguish.
- Usage: Press car bodies out of sheets of metal.
press = निचोडना
- Usage: The orange was firmly pressed to get the juice.
press = दबाव डालना
- Usage: The Hero gently pressed the Heroine's arm, who was crying.
press = घेर-लेना
- Usage: The police officials pressed the militants to surrender.
press = इस्त्री करना
- Usage: The bride's saree needs pressing.
Press Meaning in Detail
press (noun) = the state of demanding notice or attention
Synonyms: imperativeness, insistence, insistency, press, pressure
- Usage: the insistence of their hunger
- Usage: the press of business matters
press (noun) = the print media responsible for gathering and publishing news in the form of newspapers or magazines
Synonyms: press, public_press
press (noun) = a machine used for printing
Synonyms: press, printing_press
press (noun) = a dense crowd of people
Synonyms: crush, jam, press
press (noun) = a tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes; has a door and rails or hooks for hanging clothes
Synonyms: wardrobe, closet, press
press (noun) = clamp to prevent wooden rackets from warping when not in use
press (noun) = any machine that exerts pressure to form or shape or cut materials or extract liquids or compress solids
Synonyms: press, mechanical_press
press (noun) = a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then smoothly lifted overhead
Synonyms: press, military_press
press (noun) = the act of pressing; the exertion of pressure
Synonyms: press, pressure, pressing
- Usage: he gave the button a press
- Usage: he used pressure to stop the bleeding
- Usage: at the pressing of a button
press (verb) = exert pressure or force to or upon
- Usage: He pressed down on the boards
- Usage: press your thumb on this spot
press (verb) = force or impel in an indicated direction
Synonyms: urge, urge_on, press, exhort
- Usage: I urged him to finish his studies
press (verb) = to be oppressive or burdensome
Synonyms: weigh, press
- Usage: weigh heavily on the mind", "Something pressed on his mind
press (verb) = place between two surfaces and apply weight or pressure
- Usage: pressed flowers
press (verb) = squeeze or press together
Synonyms: compress, constrict, squeeze, compact, contract, press
- Usage: she compressed her lips
- Usage: the spasm contracted the muscle
press (verb) = crowd closely
- Usage: The crowds pressed along the street
press (verb) = create by pressing
- Usage: Press little holes into the soft clay
press (verb) = be urgent
- Usage: This is a pressing problem
press (verb) = exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
Synonyms: crusade, fight, press, campaign, push, agitate
- Usage: The liberal party pushed for reforms
- Usage: She is crusading for women's rights
- Usage: The Dean is pushing for his favorite candidate
press (verb) = press from a plastic
Synonyms: press, press_out
- Usage: press a record
press (verb) = make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby
Synonyms: press, push
- Usage: `Now push hard,' said the doctor to the woman
press (verb) = press and smooth with a heated iron
Synonyms: iron, iron_out, press
- Usage: press your shirts
- Usage: she stood there ironing
press (verb) = lift weights
Synonyms: weight-lift, weightlift, press
- Usage: This guy can press 300 pounds
press (verb) = ask for or request earnestly
Synonyms: bid, beseech, entreat, adjure, press, conjure
- Usage: The prophet bid all people to become good persons
- paly_in meaning in Hindi
- hunger_march meaning in Hindi
- chase meaning in Hindi
- shame meaning in Hindi
- verger meaning in Hindi
- immigrant meaning in Hindi
- unsurprisingly meaning in Hindi
- sleepily meaning in Hindi
- geriatrics meaning in Hindi
- fourteenth meaning in Hindi
- sec meaning in Hindi
- rot meaning in Hindi
- misadventure meaning in Hindi
- uncertain meaning in Hindi
- intimacy meaning in Hindi