Provision meaning in HindiProvision is a english word.
Provision Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
provision = प्रबन्ध
- Usage: Provisions are made by law to uplift the standards of Sc's and St's.
provision = पूर्वोपाय
- Usage: One should go with complete provision in board exam.
provision = खाद्य सामग्री
- Usage: I hope mother has made all provisions for our journey.
provision = धारा
- Usage: She entered inthe contract with a provision that beside the salary she would also be entitled to get 5% profit.
Provision Meaning in Detail
provision (noun) = a stipulated condition
Synonyms: provision, proviso
- Usage: he accepted subject to one provision
provision (noun) = the activity of supplying or providing something
Synonyms: provision, supply, supplying
provision (noun) = the cognitive process of thinking about what you will do in the event of something happening
Synonyms: planning, preparation, provision
- Usage: his planning for retirement was hindered by several uncertainties
provision (noun) = a store or supply of something (especially of food or clothing or arms)
provision (verb) = supply with provisions
Synonyms: provision, purvey
- catacomb meaning in Hindi
- easily meaning in Hindi
- ungrammatical meaning in Hindi
- quadruplicate meaning in Hindi
- tramp meaning in Hindi
- participate meaning in Hindi
- impressively meaning in Hindi
- reactive meaning in Hindi
- boat_people meaning in Hindi
- whittle meaning in Hindi
- obelisk meaning in Hindi
- ammunition meaning in Hindi
- syrup meaning in Hindi
- logic meaning in Hindi
- moving meaning in Hindi