Reading meaning in HindiReading is a english word.
Reading Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
reading = पढ़ना
- Usage: He is a man of good reading.
reading = वाचन पठन
- Usage: Children should always do loud reading.
reading = किसी मीटर डायल आदि द्वारा चिह्नित संख्या
- Usage: He has come for water meter reading.
Reading Meaning in Detail
reading (noun) = the cognitive process of understanding a written linguistic message
- Usage: his main reading was detective stories
- Usage: suggestions for further reading
reading (noun) = a particular interpretation or performance
- Usage: on that reading it was an insult
- Usage: he was famous for his reading of Mozart
reading (noun) = a datum about some physical state that is presented to a user by a meter or similar instrument
Synonyms: reading, meter_reading, indication
- Usage: he could not believe the meter reading
- Usage: the barometer gave clear indications of an approaching storm
reading (noun) = written material intended to be read
Synonyms: reading, reading_material
- Usage: the teacher assigned new readings
- Usage: he bought some reading material at the airport
reading (noun) = a mental representation of the meaning or significance of something
Synonyms: interpretation, reading, version
reading (noun) = a city on the River Thames in Berkshire in southern England
reading (noun) = a public instance of reciting or repeating (from memory) something prepared in advance
Synonyms: recitation, recital, reading
- Usage: the program included songs and recitations of well-loved poems
reading (noun) = the act of measuring with meters or similar instruments
Synonyms: reading, meter_reading
- Usage: he has a job meter reading for the gas company
reading (verb) = interpret something that is written or printed
- Usage: read the advertisement
- Usage: Have you read Salman Rushdie?
reading (verb) = have or contain a certain wording or form
Synonyms: read, say
- Usage: The passage reads as follows
- Usage: What does the law say?
reading (verb) = look at, interpret, and say out loud something that is written or printed
- Usage: The King will read the proclamation at noon
reading (verb) = obtain data from magnetic tapes
Synonyms: read, scan
- Usage: This dictionary can be read by the computer
reading (verb) = interpret the significance of, as of palms, tea leaves, intestines, the sky; also of human behavior
- Usage: She read the sky and predicted rain
- Usage: I can't read his strange behavior
- Usage: The fortune teller read his fate in the crystal ball
reading (verb) = interpret something in a certain way; convey a particular meaning or impression
Synonyms: take, read
- Usage: I read this address as a satire
- Usage: How should I take this message?
- Usage: You can't take credit for this!
reading (verb) = be a student of a certain subject
Synonyms: learn, study, read, take
- Usage: She is reading for the bar exam
reading (verb) = indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments
Synonyms: read, register, show, record
- Usage: The thermometer showed thirteen degrees below zero
- Usage: The gauge read `empty'
reading (verb) = audition for a stage role by reading parts of a role
- Usage: He is auditioning for `Julius Caesar' at Stratford this year
reading (verb) = to hear and understand
- Usage: I read you loud and clear!
reading (verb) = make sense of a language
Synonyms: understand, read, interpret, translate
- Usage: She understands French
- Usage: Can you read Greek?
- obey meaning in Hindi
- reagent meaning in Hindi
- inhale meaning in Hindi
- pyrex meaning in Hindi
- sonny meaning in Hindi
- emphysemia meaning in Hindi
- exigency meaning in Hindi
- sacrilegious meaning in Hindi
- shiver meaning in Hindi
- harm meaning in Hindi
- kohl meaning in Hindi
- festival meaning in Hindi
- abduction meaning in Hindi
- predeterminer meaning in Hindi
- veritable meaning in Hindi