Render meaning in HindiRender is a english word.
Render Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
render = देना
- Usage: Render your account for payment.
render = बेदर हो जाना
- Usage: Thousands of people rendered homeless by the earthquake.
render = रूपांतरित करना
- Usage: It may be difficult to render a poetry into other languages.
render = अर्पण करना
- Usage: What shall I render to the Lord for all his blessings.
render = अनुवाद करना
- Usage: You should render Hindi into English.
render = प्रदर्शित करना
- Usage: The piano solo was well rendered.
Render Meaning in Detail
render (noun) = a substance similar to stucco but exclusively applied to masonry walls
render (verb) = cause to become
- Usage: The shot rendered her immobile
render (verb) = give something useful or necessary to
Synonyms: supply, provide, render, furnish
- Usage: We provided the room with an electrical heater
render (verb) = give an interpretation or rendition of
Synonyms: interpret, render
- Usage: The pianist rendered the Beethoven sonata beautifully
render (verb) = give or supply
Synonyms: render, yield, return, give, generate
- Usage: The cow brings in 5 liters of milk
- Usage: This year's crop yielded 1,000 bushels of corn
- Usage: The estate renders some revenue for the family
render (verb) = pass down
Synonyms: render, deliver, return
- Usage: render a verdict
- Usage: deliver a judgment
render (verb) = make over as a return
Synonyms: render, submit
- Usage: They had to render the estate
render (verb) = give back
Synonyms: render, return
- Usage: render money
render (verb) = to surrender someone or something to another
Synonyms: hand_over, fork_over, fork_out, fork_up, turn_in, deliver, render
- Usage: the guard delivered the criminal to the police
- Usage: render up the prisoners
- Usage: render the town to the enemy
- Usage: fork over the money
render (verb) = show in, or as in, a picture
Synonyms: picture, depict, render, show
- Usage: This scene depicts country life
- Usage: the face of the child is rendered with much tenderness in this painting
render (verb) = coat with plastic or cement
- Usage: render the brick walls in the den
render (verb) = bestow
Synonyms: give, render
- Usage: give homage
- Usage: render thanks
render (verb) = restate (words) from one language into another language
Synonyms: translate, interpret, render
- Usage: I have to translate when my in-laws from Austria visit the U.S.
- Usage: Can you interpret the speech of the visiting dignitaries?
- Usage: She rendered the French poem into English
- Usage: He translates for the U.N.
render (verb) = melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities
Synonyms: try, render
- Usage: try the yak butter
- Usage: render fat in a casserole
- collude meaning in Hindi
- steroetype meaning in Hindi
- code meaning in Hindi
- predator meaning in Hindi
- stocky meaning in Hindi
- snarly meaning in Hindi
- whine meaning in Hindi
- manhandle meaning in Hindi
- palindrome meaning in Hindi
- compatibility meaning in Hindi
- irritating meaning in Hindi
- coal_gas meaning in Hindi
- uncrushable meaning in Hindi
- analysis meaning in Hindi
- prototype meaning in Hindi