Retreat meaning in HindiRetreat is a english word.
Retreat Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
retreat = वापसी
- Usage: The N.C.C.cadets are in retreat from the camp.
retreat = वापसी का संकेत
- Usage: Sound the retreat on a bugle.
retreat = एकान्त-वास
- Usage: She always spends her weekends at a country retreat.
retreat = वापस होना
- Usage: He has forced the enemy to retreat.
retreat = चले जाना
- Usage: The forces retreated form the border after the peace treaty.
retreat = पीछे हटना
- Usage: The flood water slowly retreated.
retreat = कीमत कम होना
- Usage: Nowadays share prices are retreating.
Retreat Meaning in Detail
retreat (noun) = (military) withdrawal of troops to a more favorable position to escape the enemy's superior forces or after a defeat
- Usage: the disorderly retreat of French troops
retreat (noun) = a place of privacy; a place affording peace and quiet
retreat (noun) = (military) a signal to begin a withdrawal from a dangerous position
retreat (noun) = (military) a bugle call signaling the lowering of the flag at sunset
retreat (noun) = an area where you can be alone
Synonyms: hideaway, retreat
retreat (noun) = withdrawal for prayer and study and meditation
Synonyms: retirement, retreat
- Usage: the religious retreat is a form of vacation activity
retreat (noun) = the act of withdrawing or going backward (especially to escape something hazardous or unpleasant)
retreat (verb) = pull back or move away or backward
Synonyms: withdraw, retreat, pull_away, draw_back, recede, pull_back, retire, move_back
- Usage: The enemy withdrew
- Usage: The limo pulled away from the curb
retreat (verb) = move away, as for privacy
- Usage: The Pope retreats to Castelgondolfo every summer
retreat (verb) = move back
Synonyms: retrograde, retreat
- Usage: The glacier retrogrades
retreat (verb) = make a retreat from an earlier commitment or activity
Synonyms: retreat, pull_back, back_out, back_away, crawfish, crawfish_out, pull_in_one's_horns, withdraw
- Usage: We'll have to crawfish out from meeting with him
- Usage: He backed out of his earlier promise
- Usage: The aggressive investment company pulled in its horns
- sadness meaning in Hindi
- abrasion meaning in Hindi
- humanitarianism meaning in Hindi
- spaniel meaning in Hindi
- long_jump meaning in Hindi
- booklet meaning in Hindi
- interlock meaning in Hindi
- relay meaning in Hindi
- periphery meaning in Hindi
- vehicular meaning in Hindi
- fellatio meaning in Hindi
- west meaning in Hindi
- incredible meaning in Hindi
- generalize meaning in Hindi
- lode meaning in Hindi