Rib meaning in HindiRib is a english word.
Rib Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
rib = पसली की हड्डी
- Usage: There are 24 ribs in our body.
rib = पत्ती की नस
- Usage: The ribs of a leaf keep it straight.
rib = तंग करना/मजाक बनाना
- Usage: He is ribbed for being shy.
rib = पसली चढाना/जोड़ना
- Usage: The doctor is going to join his cracked ribs.
Rib Meaning in Detail
rib (noun) = support resembling the rib of an animal
rib (noun) = any of the 12 pairs of curved arches of bone extending from the spine to or toward the sternum in humans (and similar bones in most vertebrates)
Synonyms: rib, costa
rib (noun) = cut of meat including one or more ribs
rib (noun) = a teasing remark
rib (noun) = a riblike supporting or strengthening part of an animal or plant
rib (noun) = a projecting molding on the underside of a vault or ceiling; may be ornamental or structural
rib (verb) = form vertical ribs by knitting
- Usage: A ribbed sweater
rib (verb) = subject to laughter or ridicule
Synonyms: ridicule, roast, guy, blackguard, laugh_at, jest_at, rib, make_fun, poke_fun
- Usage: The satirists ridiculed the plans for a new opera house
- Usage: The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher
- Usage: His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday
- sewage meaning in Hindi
- funerary meaning in Hindi
- stave_in meaning in Hindi
- pyrex meaning in Hindi
- tallow meaning in Hindi
- littoral meaning in Hindi
- off meaning in Hindi
- hey meaning in Hindi
- dispassionate meaning in Hindi
- suspender meaning in Hindi
- happy meaning in Hindi
- flash_cube meaning in Hindi
- thicken meaning in Hindi
- inhumane meaning in Hindi
- T-shirt meaning in Hindi