Rise meaning in HindiRise is a english word.
Rise Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
rise = उठना
- Usage: The smoke is rising from the chimney.
- Usage: She rose from the table to welcome me.
rise = उदित होना
- Usage: The sun rises in the east.
rise = जी उठना
- Usage: He rose from the death bed.
rise = बढना
- Usage: The river has risen by one metre due to continous raining.
- Usage: The cost of living continues to rise.
- Usage: The unemployment rose by 5% last year.
- Usage: Air pollution has risen above an acceptable level.
- Usage: I felt sadness is rising within me.
- Usage: She is the rising young politician.
- Usage: My cake is very spongy,it rose nicely.
rise = तीव्र होना
- Usage: My voice rose in anger.
- Usage: The wind is rising which shows a storm is coming.
rise = प्रसन्न हो जाना
- Usage: Her spirits rose after hearing the good news.
rise = उन्नति करना
- Usage: She rose from an attender to become an officer.
Rise Meaning in Detail
rise (noun) = a growth in strength or number or importance
rise (noun) = the act of changing location in an upward direction
Synonyms: rise, ascent, ascension, ascending
rise (noun) = an upward slope or grade (as in a road)
Synonyms: ascent, acclivity, rise, raise, climb, upgrade
- Usage: the car couldn't make it up the rise
rise (noun) = a movement upward
Synonyms: rise, rising, ascent, ascension
- Usage: they cheered the rise of the hot-air balloon
rise (noun) = the amount a salary is increased
Synonyms: raise, rise, wage_hike, hike, wage_increase, salary_increase
- Usage: he got a 3% raise
- Usage: he got a wage hike
rise (noun) = the property possessed by a slope or surface that rises
Synonyms: upgrade, rise, rising_slope
rise (noun) = a wave that lifts the surface of the water or ground
Synonyms: lift, rise
rise (noun) = (theology) the origination of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost
Synonyms: emanation, rise, procession
- Usage: the emanation of the Holy Spirit
- Usage: the rising of the Holy Ghost
- Usage: the doctrine of the procession of the Holy Spirit from the Father and the Son
rise (noun) = an increase in cost
Synonyms: rise, boost, hike, cost_increase
- Usage: they asked for a 10% rise in rates
rise (noun) = increase in price or value
Synonyms: advance, rise
- Usage: the news caused a general advance on the stock market
rise (verb) = move upward
Synonyms: rise, lift, arise, move_up, go_up, come_up, uprise
- Usage: The fog lifted
- Usage: The smoke arose from the forest fire
- Usage: The mist uprose from the meadows
rise (verb) = increase in value or to a higher point
Synonyms: rise, go_up, climb
- Usage: prices climbed steeply
- Usage: the value of our house rose sharply last year
rise (verb) = rise to one's feet
Synonyms: arise, rise, uprise, get_up, stand_up
- Usage: The audience got up and applauded
rise (verb) = rise up
Synonyms: rise, lift, rear
- Usage: The building rose before them
rise (verb) = come to the surface
Synonyms: surface, come_up, rise_up, rise
rise (verb) = come into existence; take on form or shape
Synonyms: originate, arise, rise, develop, uprise, spring_up, grow
- Usage: A new religious movement originated in that country
- Usage: a love that sprang up from friendship
- Usage: the idea for the book grew out of a short story
- Usage: An interesting phenomenon uprose
rise (verb) = move to a better position in life or to a better job
Synonyms: ascend, move_up, rise
- Usage: She ascended from a life of poverty to one of great
rise (verb) = go up or advance
Synonyms: wax, mount, climb, rise
- Usage: Sales were climbing after prices were lowered
rise (verb) = become more extreme
Synonyms: heighten, rise
- Usage: The tension heightened
rise (verb) = get up and out of bed
Synonyms: get_up, turn_out, arise, uprise, rise
- Usage: I get up at 7 A.M. every day
- Usage: They rose early
- Usage: He uprose at night
rise (verb) = rise in rank or status
Synonyms: rise, jump, climb_up
- Usage: Her new novel jumped high on the bestseller list
rise (verb) = become heartened or elated
- Usage: Her spirits rose when she heard the good news
rise (verb) = exert oneself to meet a challenge
- Usage: rise to a challenge
- Usage: rise to the occasion
rise (verb) = take part in a rebellion; renounce a former allegiance
Synonyms: rebel, arise, rise, rise_up
rise (verb) = increase in volume
Synonyms: rise, prove
- Usage: the dough rose slowly in the warm room
rise (verb) = come up, of celestial bodies
Synonyms: rise, come_up, uprise, ascend
- Usage: The sun also rises
- Usage: The sun uprising sees the dusk night fled...
- Usage: Jupiter ascends
rise (verb) = return from the dead
Synonyms: resurrect, rise, uprise
- Usage: Christ is risen!
- Usage: The dead are to uprise
- subsidize meaning in Hindi
- file meaning in Hindi
- incorrectness meaning in Hindi
- pontiff meaning in Hindi
- snifter meaning in Hindi
- mother_like meaning in Hindi
- shabbily meaning in Hindi
- active_service meaning in Hindi
- deuce meaning in Hindi
- rainproof meaning in Hindi
- legitimately meaning in Hindi
- archetype meaning in Hindi
- covetous meaning in Hindi
- academic meaning in Hindi
- wax meaning in Hindi