Seal meaning in HindiSeal is a english word.
Seal Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
seal = मोहर[सील मछली]
seal = सील मछली
- Usage: Seals are found in coastal areas.
seal = मोहर/मुद्रा
- Usage: Every official paper has the seal of central government on it.
seal = वह वस्तु जिसके द्वारा मुहर लगाई जाती है
- Usage: I know a person who makes excellent seals.
seal = जोड़ने के लिए प्रयुक्त होने वाला पदार्थ
- Usage: I bought a seal to fill gap in the water pipe.
seal = सुरक्षा के लिए प्रयुक्त होने वाला पदार्थ
- Usage: Ballot boxes were closed with a seal.
seal = बन्द करना
- Usage: I sealed an envelope.
seal = मोहर लगाना
- Usage: Official documents are sealed by government.
seal = रोक लगाना
- Usage: Indian government sealed borders of Rajasthan for protection.
Seal Meaning in Detail
seal (noun) = fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm; used for sealing documents and parcels and letters
Synonyms: sealing_wax, seal
seal (noun) = a device incised to make an impression; used to secure a closing or to authenticate documents
Synonyms: seal, stamp
seal (noun) = the pelt or fur (especially the underfur) of a seal
Synonyms: seal, sealskin
- Usage: a coat of seal
seal (noun) = a member of a Naval Special Warfare unit who is trained for unconventional warfare
Synonyms: Navy_SEAL, SEAL
- Usage: SEAL is an acronym for Sea Air and Land
seal (noun) = a stamp affixed to a document (as to attest to its authenticity or to seal it)
- Usage: the warrant bore the sheriff's seal
seal (noun) = an indication of approved or superior status
Synonyms: cachet, seal, seal_of_approval
seal (noun) = a finishing coat applied to exclude moisture
seal (noun) = fastener that provides a tight and perfect closure
seal (noun) = any of numerous marine mammals that come on shore to breed; chiefly of cold regions
seal (verb) = make tight; secure against leakage
Synonyms: seal, seal_off
- Usage: seal the windows
seal (verb) = close with or as if with a seal
- Usage: She sealed the letter with hot wax
seal (verb) = decide irrevocably
- Usage: sealing dooms
seal (verb) = affix a seal to
- Usage: seal the letter
seal (verb) = cover with varnish
Synonyms: varnish, seal
seal (verb) = hunt seals
- spotter meaning in Hindi
- backbite meaning in Hindi
- ha meaning in Hindi
- pacification meaning in Hindi
- paralytic meaning in Hindi
- fifth_column meaning in Hindi
- sailing meaning in Hindi
- afloat meaning in Hindi
- heedlessly meaning in Hindi
- modification meaning in Hindi
- toothbrush meaning in Hindi
- cracker meaning in Hindi
- feudal meaning in Hindi
- oarsman meaning in Hindi
- moody meaning in Hindi