Serve meaning in HindiServe is a english word.
Serve Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
serve = सेवा करना
- Usage: The servant serves his moster faithfully.
serve = परोसना
- Usage: Tasty food was served in the party.
serve = पूरा करना
- Usage: This room can serve us for study.
serve = के लिए पर्याप्त होना
- Usage: This packet of soup serves two.
serve = के सात व्यवहार करना
- Usage: They have served me shamefully.
serve = तामील करना
- Usage: Serve a court order on him.
serve = गेंद चलाना
- Usage: It's your turn to serve to me.
serve = फाँदना/लाँघना/बाहना
- Usage: His bull will come to serve our cows tomorrow.
Serve Meaning in Detail
serve (noun) = (sports) a stroke that puts the ball in play
Synonyms: serve, service
- Usage: his powerful serves won the game
serve (verb) = serve a purpose, role, or function
Synonyms: serve, function
- Usage: The tree stump serves as a table
- Usage: The female students served as a control group
- Usage: This table would serve very well
- Usage: His freedom served him well
- Usage: The table functions as a desk
serve (verb) = do duty or hold offices; serve in a specific function
- Usage: He served as head of the department for three years
- Usage: She served in Congress for two terms
serve (verb) = contribute or conduce to
- Usage: The scandal served to increase his popularity
serve (verb) = be used by; as of a utility
Synonyms: service, serve
- Usage: The sewage plant served the neighboring communities
- Usage: The garage served to shelter his horses
serve (verb) = help to some food; help with food or drink
Synonyms: serve, help
- Usage: I served him three times, and after that he helped himself
serve (verb) = provide (usually but not necessarily food)
Synonyms: serve, serve_up, dish_out, dish_up, dish
- Usage: We serve meals for the homeless
- Usage: She dished out the soup at 8 P.M.
- Usage: The entertainers served up a lively show
serve (verb) = devote (part of) one's life or efforts to, as of countries, institutions, or ideas
- Usage: She served the art of music
- Usage: He served the church
- Usage: serve the country
serve (verb) = promote, benefit, or be useful or beneficial to
Synonyms: serve, serve_well
- Usage: Art serves commerce
- Usage: Their interests are served
- Usage: The lake serves recreation
- Usage: The President's wisdom has served the country well
serve (verb) = spend time in prison or in a labor camp
Synonyms: serve, do
- Usage: He did six years for embezzlement
serve (verb) = work for or be a servant to
Synonyms: serve, attend_to, wait_on, attend, assist
- Usage: May I serve you?
- Usage: She attends the old lady in the wheelchair
- Usage: Can you wait on our table, please?
- Usage: Is a salesperson assisting you?
- Usage: The minister served the King for many years
serve (verb) = deliver a warrant or summons to someone
Synonyms: serve, process, swear_out
- Usage: He was processed by the sheriff
serve (verb) = be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
Synonyms: suffice, do, answer, serve
- Usage: A few words would answer
- Usage: This car suits my purpose well
- Usage: Will $100 do?
- Usage: A 'B' grade doesn't suffice to get me into medical school
- Usage: Nothing else will serve
serve (verb) = do military service
- Usage: She served in Vietnam
- Usage: My sons never served, because they are short-sighted
serve (verb) = mate with
Synonyms: serve, service
- Usage: male animals serve the females for breeding purposes
serve (verb) = put the ball into play
- Usage: It was Agassi's turn to serve
- deflower meaning in Hindi
- termite meaning in Hindi
- steam_boat meaning in Hindi
- emollient meaning in Hindi
- context meaning in Hindi
- sally meaning in Hindi
- slither meaning in Hindi
- body_and_soul meaning in Hindi
- surface meaning in Hindi
- fire_bomb meaning in Hindi
- aghastly meaning in Hindi
- circuit meaning in Hindi
- side-line meaning in Hindi
- spotlessely meaning in Hindi
- get-rid meaning in Hindi