Store meaning in HindiStore is a english word.
Store Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
store = संचित माल
- Usage: Good store of food is required in every house.
store = भंड़ार
- Usage: Benetlon has a good store of clothes.
store = दुकान
- Usage: There are several cosmetic stores in a city market.
store = संचित करना
- Usage: Store the vegetables in an airtight container.
Store Meaning in Detail
store (noun) = a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services
Synonyms: shop, store
- Usage: he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod
store (noun) = a supply of something available for future use
Synonyms: store, stock, fund
- Usage: he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars
store (noun) = an electronic memory device
Synonyms: memory, computer_memory, storage, computer_storage, store, memory_board
- Usage: a memory and the CPU form the central part of a computer to which peripherals are attached
store (noun) = a depository for goods
Synonyms: storehouse, depot, entrepot, storage, store
- Usage: storehouses were built close to the docks
store (verb) = keep or lay aside for future use
Synonyms: store, hive_away, lay_in, put_in, salt_away, stack_away, stash_away
- Usage: store grain for the winter
- Usage: The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat
store (verb) = find a place for and put away for storage
- Usage: where should we stow the vegetables?
- Usage: I couldn't store all the books in the attic so I sold some
- sedulous meaning in Hindi
- faggot meaning in Hindi
- misfortune meaning in Hindi
- misconstruction meaning in Hindi
- hung_Over meaning in Hindi
- stucco meaning in Hindi
- dissimilar meaning in Hindi
- encase meaning in Hindi
- impurity meaning in Hindi
- rolling-pin meaning in Hindi
- lobster meaning in Hindi
- laryngitis meaning in Hindi
- unanimous meaning in Hindi
- contrast meaning in Hindi
- smarten_up_oneself meaning in Hindi