Tape meaning in HindiTape is a english word.
Tape Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
tape = फीता
- Usage: He used a piece of tape for a belt.
tape = आवाज रेकार्ड करने की पट्टी
- Usage: The several recordings were combined on a master tape.
tape = दौड समाप्ति का फीता
- Usage: The athlete is nearing the tape.
tape = फीते से बाँधना
- Usage: You tape the bundle.
tape = अभिलेखन करना
- Usage: He taped his entire speech.
Tape Meaning in Detail
tape (noun) = a long thin piece of cloth or paper as used for binding or fastening
- Usage: he used a piece of tape for a belt
- Usage: he wrapped a tape around the package
tape (noun) = a recording made on magnetic tape
Synonyms: tape, tape_recording, taping
- Usage: the several recordings were combined on a master tape
tape (noun) = the finishing line for a foot race
- Usage: he broke the tape in record time
tape (noun) = measuring instrument consisting of a narrow strip (cloth or metal) marked in inches or centimeters and used for measuring lengths
Synonyms: tape, tapeline, tape_measure
- Usage: the carpenter should have used his tape measure
tape (noun) = memory device consisting of a long thin plastic strip coated with iron oxide; used to record audio or video signals or to store computer information
Synonyms: magnetic_tape, mag_tape, tape
- Usage: he took along a dozen tapes to record the interview
tape (verb) = fasten or attach with tape
- Usage: tape the shipping label to the box
tape (verb) = record on videotape
Synonyms: videotape, tape
tape (verb) = register electronically
Synonyms: record, tape
- Usage: They recorded her singing
- fixed_costs meaning in Hindi
- saleroom meaning in Hindi
- preservative meaning in Hindi
- decilitre meaning in Hindi
- logo meaning in Hindi
- alas meaning in Hindi
- predate meaning in Hindi
- word meaning in Hindi
- well_built meaning in Hindi
- indigestible meaning in Hindi
- macabre meaning in Hindi
- hermitage meaning in Hindi
- outclass meaning in Hindi
- toothbrush meaning in Hindi
- flounder meaning in Hindi