Tidy meaning in HindiTidy is a english word.
Tidy Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
tidy = स्वच्छ
- Usage: Rahul's study room is tidy.
- Usage: Mohan is a tidy person.
tidy = व्यवस्थित कर
- Usage: You tidy up before the arrival of the guests.
tidy = फुटकर सामान
- Usage: She bought a whole lot of tidies for her office table.
Tidy Meaning in Detail
tidy (noun) = receptacle that holds odds and ends (as sewing materials)
tidy (verb) = put (things or places) in order
Synonyms: tidy, tidy_up, clean_up, neaten, straighten, straighten_out, square_away
- Usage: Tidy up your room!
tidy (adj) = marked by order and cleanliness in appearance or habits
- Usage: a tidy person
- Usage: a tidy house
- Usage: a tidy mind
tidy (adj) = (of hair) neat and tidy
Synonyms: kempt, tidy
- Usage: a nicely kempt beard
tidy (adj) = large in amount or extent or degree
Synonyms: goodly, goodish, healthy, hefty, respectable, sizable, sizeable, tidy
- Usage: it cost a considerable amount
- Usage: a goodly amount
- Usage: received a hefty bonus
- Usage: a respectable sum
- Usage: a tidy sum of money
- Usage: a sizable fortune
- county_court meaning in Hindi
- misread meaning in Hindi
- stimulant meaning in Hindi
- whoop meaning in Hindi
- nutcase meaning in Hindi
- code meaning in Hindi
- come-to-light meaning in Hindi
- logger meaning in Hindi
- nude meaning in Hindi
- passionate meaning in Hindi
- votive meaning in Hindi
- probationary meaning in Hindi
- custom-built meaning in Hindi
- improbably meaning in Hindi
- performing_arts meaning in Hindi