Tread meaning in HindiTread is a english word.
Tread Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
tread = दबे पाँव चल
tread = पर चलना
- Usage: He followed a path where no man had trod before.
tread = किसी वस्तु के ऊपर होकर चलना
- Usage: Avoid treading on the flowers.
tread = रास्ता बनाना
- Usage: The villagers had trodden a path through the forest.
tread = चलने का ढंग
- Usage: He walks with a heavy tread.
tread = सीढी का ऊपरी भाग
- Usage: Jim fell from the tread.
tread = टायर के ऊपर का हिस्सा
- Usage: The tyres have no treads.
Tread Meaning in Detail
tread (noun) = a step in walking or running
Synonyms: pace, stride, tread
tread (noun) = the grooved surface of a pneumatic tire
tread (noun) = the part (as of a wheel or shoe) that makes contact with the ground
tread (noun) = structural member consisting of the horizontal part of a stair or step
tread (verb) = put down or press the foot, place the foot
Synonyms: step, tread
- Usage: For fools rush in where angels fear to tread
- Usage: step on the brake
tread (verb) = tread or stomp heavily or roughly
Synonyms: tread, trample
- Usage: The soldiers trampled across the fields
tread (verb) = crush as if by treading on
- Usage: tread grapes to make wine
tread (verb) = brace (an archer's bow) by pressing the foot against the center
tread (verb) = apply (the tread) to a tire
tread (verb) = mate with
- Usage: male birds tread the females
- prize-giving meaning in Hindi
- cliched meaning in Hindi
- else meaning in Hindi
- unwarranted meaning in Hindi
- dribs meaning in Hindi
- peculiarity meaning in Hindi
- improvident meaning in Hindi
- reconsider meaning in Hindi
- post_box meaning in Hindi
- convey meaning in Hindi
- stolid meaning in Hindi
- boastful meaning in Hindi
- remain meaning in Hindi
- coroner meaning in Hindi
- assent meaning in Hindi