Up meaning in HindiUp is a english word.
Up Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
up = ऊपर की ओर
- Usage: Lift your head up!
up = ऊपर/उच्च/ऊपर वाला
- Usage: He is been really up after marriage.
up = पर
- Usage: He ran up the stairs.
up = ऊपर
- Usage: Look up in the sky.
up = चढ़ाव
- Usage: The sales is on the up.
up = उठाना/चढ़ाना
- Usage: He upped his offer to 1 million dollars.
Up Meaning in Detail
up (verb) = raise
- Usage: up the ante
up (adj) = being or moving higher in position or greater in some value; being above a former position or level
- Usage: the anchor is up
- Usage: the sun is up
- Usage: he lay face up
- Usage: he is up by a pawn
- Usage: the market is up
- Usage: the corn is up
up (adj) = out of bed
Synonyms: astir, up
- Usage: are they astir yet?
- Usage: up by seven each morning
up (adj) = getting higher or more vigorous
Synonyms: improving, up
- Usage: its an up market
- Usage: an improving economy
up (adj) = extending or moving toward a higher place
Synonyms: up, upward
- Usage: the up staircase
- Usage: a general upward movement of fish
up (adj) = (usually followed by `on' or `for') in readiness
- Usage: he was up on his homework
- Usage: had to be up for the game
up (adj) = open
- Usage: the windows are up
up (adj) = (used of computers) operating properly
- Usage: how soon will the computers be up?
up (adj) = used up
- Usage: time is up
up (adv) = spatially or metaphorically from a lower to a higher position
Synonyms: up, upwards, upward, upwardly
- Usage: look up!
- Usage: the music surged up
- Usage: the fragments flew upwards
- Usage: prices soared upwards
- Usage: upwardly mobile
up (adv) = to a higher intensity
- Usage: he turned up the volume
up (adv) = nearer to the speaker
- Usage: he walked up and grabbed my lapels
up (adv) = to a more central or a more northerly place
- Usage: was transferred up to headquarters
- Usage: up to Canada for a vacation
up (adv) = to a later time
Synonyms: up, upwards, upward
- Usage: they moved the meeting date up
- Usage: from childhood upward
- incorporation meaning in Hindi
- noise meaning in Hindi
- tower-above meaning in Hindi
- exempt meaning in Hindi
- northwesterly meaning in Hindi
- provable meaning in Hindi
- hoodwink meaning in Hindi
- flood_of_tears meaning in Hindi
- demographic meaning in Hindi
- thong meaning in Hindi
- systemic meaning in Hindi
- sect meaning in Hindi
- through meaning in Hindi
- shop_Keeper meaning in Hindi
- delicatessen meaning in Hindi